Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - A Bag Of Emptiness

Contributor
Oh finally someone else who has these bullshit powers. About time. I don't need an explanation of how he got these powers, but if one person has them, then there should be more like him.

I wonder what his twist will be. Maybe he will be the only one of the trio that actually properly repented. MC said he wouldn't kill them if they seemed to have changed for the better, but now after the first two, he might actually kill him anyways

But I doubt it. Despite the subject, subtlety isn't exactly this manga's strong point. But I can still see them being like "he's the worst of the three... except he's not actually that bad.... but that was actually a trick to fool the readers and he's actually scum... but not really because we need to fool everyone one more time by having him do one (1) good thing..."

What a nice turn! Thanks for the update. i glad that someone introduce me this manga. I read all the way here in one-shot. The MC seems bad at first but the longer he struggle the better decisions he made. Maybe he couldn't pull the best choice but well done.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
A giant man wearing a coat and hat on a sunny day - nothing suspicious about that lol

i don't think that's the guy. Rather i think the dude is the one that gave MC his powers.

Thank goodness that its not actually the girl that is the third person I was almost convinced that it was her who was the 3rd murder

HMM, idk why, but I have a feeling the guy who killed his sis in the first place may be his teach. they look very alike, but im a dumbo (just readin this now)

Users who are viewing this thread