Yoru to Umi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
I missed this manga. Glad to see more of it.
I feel like I could just keep reading this for a looooong time. But it probably won't be good for my eyes being so late at night reading.

Fed-Kun's army
The art is definitely gorgeous and amazing but it's the only thing going for it. The characters are just boring af and I can't feel for them or get interested in their interactions at all. That one girl just has no personality at all. I've read all this so far and never saw anything in this besides the great art. I've been trying to enjoy this from when it was first uploaded, but I just can't. I'd like to see either something else from this artist or just for them to draw for someone else's writing.

Dex-chan lover
I get that this could be getting boring to some people, but it just gets more and more interesting to me. The story/characters feel really unique somehow, even though if I would describe them it would sound like a generic yuri manga.

I really don't know where it's going, so I guess that might be a big part of it, but it also helps that the art is amazing, ofc.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this story get's deeper every chapter.I kinda feel her.when she thought she's already beyond her reach but actually not.ouchhy💔.
It's like when you thought you're friends but NO.
And Dang the panel where she stands with something shining behind her is super lit♥.imagine happenning it anime is cool af.like it's one of those special moments where you talk with someone in deep conversation.

For me The special effects on background get's the mood more deeper in one's character's thought. and I'm loving it.

Thank you sooooo much for the update!!!😊💓

Ore

Dex-chan lover
This is too pretentious for such a poor execution. It is even worse than that salamander one.

I actually really like the little character interactions that don't neccecarily go anywhere. They're fun. And to me it feels much more realistic and slice of life than most things that label themselves that.

I'm really glad this is being continued, thanks From Zero!

Dex-chan lover
Well she's a hard one, is like telling us that it won't be that easy after all........................also feet fetish maybe? hahaha

Also....... new ship maybe?

Fed-Kun's army
The characters are just too unlikable and shallow to have any desire to see if this slow burn actually goes anywhere. Much better yuri elsewhere...

Double-page supporter
New chapter of this and a load of new chapters of the authors cat manga? Good day indeeed.

Dex-chan lover
This shit has every minor issue Nettaigyo has multiplied by a thousand and executed so poorly that is almost unbelievable. On top of that, the characters aren't charming and are extremely shallow.

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere and oblivious girl couple? Might be nice. But I don't like how insecure she is. I wish the author would make her more confident in future chapters, even just a little bit.
I wish all mangakas would make all dark-haired female characters more confident. But female mangakas hate themselves and are obsessed with blonde western women and male mangakas hate dark-haired women and are obsessed with blonde western women, so there's little chance of that happening.
@Kamui. Well, Nettaigyo is shit. This, however, and so far, is low key one of the top ten yuri mangas ever. But most yuri mangas are shit, so this is what you get if someone makes one that is better than most.

@TheFriendlySquid Same here! High five!

Fed-Kun's army
@Pachka84 Most yuri manga are shit? What have you been reading? There's ton of really great series like After Hours, How Do We Relationship?, Can't Defy the Lonely Girl, Crescent Moon and Donut, Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl, The Kase-san series, Girl Friends, Citrus, Fragtime, Even if it was just once I regret it, Sayonara Rose Garden, Tadokoro-san, Huskey and Medley, I'll Cheer on my Yuri Onee-san, I'm an elite angel, Hanjuku Joshi, Hana Ni Arashi, Mage & Demon Queen, Gunbured x Sisters, Scarlet, Prism, Vampeerz, Poor Poor Lips, That one oppai manga, Teiji ni Agaretara, Kimi ni Tsumugu Bouhaku, Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princesss, and I can list a shit ton more. Anyways this particular series is just kinda plain if it weren't for the noteworthy art. Holy shit I read too much yuri 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@Zimmer Citrus was very satisfying. I never really understood why it's so divisive with people. Imo step-sibling love is pretty understandable. I mean if a super attractive girl just randomly became part of my family and started living with me of course I'd be curious about her. It's only really weird if you knew them as a sister for several years, but for here it's like they're a stranger. Anyways Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl is quickly becoming my favorite manga, it's super cute and the art is amazing too. It thought when she sang out aaahhhh when Kanda asked to hear her voice on the phone was one of the the most fucking adorable things ever. Tadokoro-san (web comic) is also one I'd recommend; the romance and yuri in it is strong and quick. The latest cliffhanger is looking pretty steamy too. After School is a doujin series with a huge focus on kissing, I'd recommend that one too. When talking about this manga tho, I don't see it being anywhere near the top ten best yuri list

Fed-Kun's army
The first volume of Syrup yuri anthology based on working adult yuri just recently got picked up by Seven Seas. You can find a cbz download of it at that nyaa torrent site. I plan on reading it later. Only one story from it is available on mangadex, but it's got stuff from some well known artists.

So they gonna make theater girl close to swimmer girl to make vampire princess jealous so they can start realize their feeling?
I dunno, i really hate slow pace romance 😅

Users who are viewing this thread