Yotsuba&! - Ch. 113 - Yotsuba and Hobbies

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Edit suggestion: @papaphere
  • Typesetting: Throughout the chapter, overflowing dialogue in the speech bubbles isn't correctly split into syllables: e.g. "operati-on" instead of "opera-tion or "mounta-in" instead of "moun-tain". This affects most or all hyphenated words in the dialogue.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
IKR everyone knows your body stays completely identical throughout your teenage years.
i mean it's been a while but there was a chapter where yotsuba straight up said "your legs are fat/your thighs are real squishy" lol

Aggregator gang
It's been such a long time since the Ayase sisters have been in this series.

Fuuka is busty today as well.

Dex-chan lover
Koiwai is rightly not making any appearance in the following chapter after the previous because he must have muscle pains and can’t move after that hike.
He must be glad that Yotsuba can play with the three sisters while he is in that state.

Perhaps we will see how debilitated he is in later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I'll bite: What doujin?
I don't remember the name, it's been quite a few years since I've read it. But if it helps, I remember it was a few chapters long (like 5, I think?), it was yotsuba's dad x fuuka and the art style was almost identical to the actual manga (that's probably why it feels like they're canonicaly together in my mind. Creepy, I know)

Users who are viewing this thread