Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 102 - Yotsuba & Watercolor

Thanks for the chapter. Still the only Yotsuba everyone is happy with.

@Neverweeb - You really showed him. Nothing is more threatening than an angsty edgelord afterall.

@Happily_Grim What's edgy about telling someone being dumb as rocks to fuck off? Analyse yourself with your wannabe smugness holier than you attitude.

@Neverweeb - What's wrong? You mad? If you can freely judge others based off a couple words, then why are you getting butthurt when the same is done to you? Plus, you really shouldn't call someone dumb and then follow it with a sentence that's jumbled garbage. It's just making you look more edgy; and a bit less credible.

I've analyzed myself plenty. Current status: Pretty awesome.

Dex-chan lover
@Neverweeb Have you had your juice? You know you get cranky when you haven't had your juice. Be a dear and drink it down, then apologise.

Please stop projecting the minds of your existance as unwashed plebians onto me, for it will not work. Your seething anger is a stench that I can't ignore.

Group Leader
@neverweeb hello, this is the guy who uploaded the chapter.
the chapter was originally a Korean scan.
that watermark was added by the Korean translator.
i repeat, if you have issues with this chapter, wait for Ralen to retranslate the chapter.
no need to be a shitcock.

Group Leader
@neverweeb this is the only raw that was available.
at least be grateful that a chapter was released and translated, you fucking asshole.
you are probably from that /a/ thread.

uOfqsiD.png

boi dat troll
I mean, just block him and let him rage. Dont let him taint the awesomeness of Yotsuba

@BitterJames as marine-kin that is very offensive to me and my people please check yourself (and inform me as to the whereabouts of the missing chapters of my bible)

@BitterJames For the aforementioned reasons. To show you bitter plebians the truth. You hate me because I'm telling you the truth but your childish insults hardly matter in the pursuit of true passion and righteousness.

Users who are viewing this thread