Yotsuya Kaidan! - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Whims of an Autumn Day

Double-page supporter
The comedy is laughing at how bad this is with your pals

Aggregator gang
I think everyone forgot but this is a comedy but also a TRAGEDY!

That thing doesn't deserve happiness... Just by existing that thing already destroying people live. And yet, why...

Alright well here I thought they were redeeming Kukuri, but I guess that's gone entirely out the fucking window now.

Holy fuck this manga is only trash, and this mangaka has no clue what they're doing.

gfdhsfjs im actually pretty on board with this, no matter how trash it is. Where else would I get to see an identity stealing vengeful ghost of a trans girl from the 70s?

Oh my god, I have never thought about this kind of route. Yes it's kinda fucked up but to be fair, THAT'S FUN.

So many, even more trashier, manga with cliche plot, cliche setting (yes, I'm talking about isekai), and overpower MC (which I'm actually not fond of), and garnished with a harem (let's be real, only a few people actually got the harem they wanted in real life, but for us basically 1 for 1)

These cliche shits make me sick. So it's refreshing to read smth like this to be honest.

I'm still holding out hope they can sew up the stuffed animal and revive Yotsuya. But at the very least I don't think Kukuri went back to being "twisted" in a real sense: She did it in part as self-loathing over all the things she's done as her own sort of penance ... And that it would be too hard for Yatsuhaka to keep seeing her face as Yotsuya everyday, so she intentionally pushed them away for their sake.

Dex-chan lover
Aokigahara and Kukuri can burn in Hell for their crimes. This is NOT a comedy, not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread