You can now mark followed chapters as read without opening them! (and other updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to mention bulk option marking but it seems it has already been sugested.

Thanks for the update ~ 🤩

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the feauture, now i can mark a reapeated chapter from different group as read without opening the link

And I think what @zivoy wants is a "Updated Manga but not readed yet" list

Group Leader
What a nice update! And we also got Isekai Quartet! It’s been a real nice day today...

Great feature thanks for the hard work! I too would also love to see the ability to hide read chapters in the follows page. It would make it much easier to find what I still haven't read if i didn't read something and it got buried pages back.

nice feature! small question: why is this update not listed in the changelog?

I noticed a little bug or problem or maybe you guys haven't added it yet, but when I use the shortcut way to marl it doest add (+1) to the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Great update, Is there a way to hide chapters in different languages though because it can get pretty congested when someone does a dump of chapters and pushes ton of chapters out.

Contributor
@Metasepia
Not familiar with the particulars, but I imagine that'd imply an implementation of filter and serches per manga. Maybe it'd also take into consideration your selected language in Settings. I believe there should be a default of English + Settings language + Display language or something like that if it ever gets implemented in that way.
But as with any technical update, there may be a simpler way,
besides just ignoring your request, of course.

EDIT: ignore the spoiler above and NSFW-ish spoiler below (but related to why the above was put into spoiler)
5GPYEEXY5VU27V7IN6LMCJT4P227QXLY.jpg

Contributor
Bug: You can unwatch from the follows page but you can't mark as watch from there.
Also in group -> chapter page and user -> chapter page.

I think any page where you can unwatch a chapter you are expected to be able to undo that action from the same page.

Contributor
Thank you for the update, the emoji restriction is much better and less invasive now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread