You can now mark followed chapters as read without opening them! (and other updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
Can you please allow us to remove the unread symbol completely? It's by far the most annoying change thus far.
It's a nice QOL upgrade that I can finally mark as read, but the new strike-through eye symbol annoys the shit out of me. I've conditioned myself to ignore anything in my list with an eye next to it.

Is it possible to mark single chapters as "read", withoud being needed to follow the manga title?

@holo
Is there like a way for the page to put automatically as "reading" the manga when I reading 1 chapter?
if you don't put the manga as reading beforehand, it wont flag the chapter as "read (the eye thing)" when you are reading them
I hope I explained myself

Double-page supporter
Soon I hope we can automatically track the read status of manga chapters not in our follow list

Fed-Kun's army
You can now mark followed chapters as read without opening them! Simply click on the eye marker. Remember to follow them first!

Thank you so much for this much awaited feature.

Could you add a feature which shows that I am up to date with the manga, and when a new chapter is uploaded, only new chapter is shown as unread and not the whole past updates which I have already read. Basically adding unread in the filter option.

Seems like there's a bug with the current implementation. Assuming an unread chapter, if I click on the button twice then the chapter should be marked as read first, and then unread later. Instead the read state doesn't change on the second click, and I have to refresh the page to mark it as unread again. Viewing AJAX requests, it seems that the button acts according to the initial state, not the current one: if a chapter is initially unread, then the button sends a 'mark as read' request, then on the next click it still sends the same request instead of a 'mark as unread' request.

(also when sending multiple 'chapter_mark_read' requests, the first returns a 200 but subsequent requests return 500s)

Fed-Kun's army
Filter (preferably a toggle) for hiding chapters marked as already read in the follows list would be very nice, especially for those of us that got alot of follows and/or might not check it everyday.
(Not to mention when there's a sudden surge of reuploads that could fill a few pages at once.)
Much easier that way to not miss something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread