You Own My All - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
I remember I read the novel (or some parts of it) a while back and I don't remember how much groveling the ML had to do but he better make major amends in his next life

Thanks for the update! So Mu senior here is Mu Pu, not Mu Jin like in the novel?
This scene (if I'm not mistaken) is addition from pre rebirth. I remember they're escaping, bad things happened and then that isekai scene.

Lord God, please give me the virtue called patience.

Did I even spell that virtue correctly????

Hi, I believe it should be page 14 first before page 13. I hope you guys can fix it. Thank you for translating ❤❤❤.

@shooter4hualian "wifeslave mcsimplord" lmao that's hilarious. I was planning on reading the novel some time in the future but I guess I'd better bump it up my admittedly long backlist.

Pre-rebirth Jing shao called Jun qing by his courtesy name?

In the novel it was mentioned that pre-rebirth JS always called JQ by his birth name, never by his courtesy name which is Mu Hanzhang (and thus, disrespecting him as birth name usually is reserved for parents or one's elder). Later, after his rebirth he started to called him by his courtesy name (to JQ surprised iirc)

They should have added this little tidbit imo

Users who are viewing this thread