You, the One and Only, and the Seven Billion Grim Reapers - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.2 - Part 2

I'm just curious, TL. Will you be continuing this or the next chapter will be next year too?

Dex-chan lover
It exists! They told me, I was crazy. That it wasn’t possible. Well who’s crazy now random hallucinations of a random talking wizard giraffe?! Also I cannot believe this guy
Future Man:“You kill seven billion people in the future so I have to end you now
Also Future Man: “I’m going to be taking innocent lives now at random”
Me: Won’t that just create more people that want revenge? Aren’t you becoming the very thing you hated. You died and hated it; how can you be okay with killing? AND WHY DO PEOPLE NEVER GO BACK IN TIME WITH USEFUL INFORMATION. Like how t prevent terrible events without becoming a murderer
Also Me: Actually I’m totally lost about the plot and have no idea what’s going on; kinda talking out my ass

Aggregator gang
I remember I was really hyped back then when it just started the serialization, who would have thought it would be dropped like trash...
Thanks for the update I guess.

God, I remember the time I kept checking this manga like 8 months ago for an update.

Anyways, thank you for the TL. Been a long awaited one.

Fed-Kun's army
thx for the chapter, are you planning on finishing it ?

Power Uploader
@ Akasake155

It’s from this one.

https://mangadex.org/title/21890/kunoichi-no-ichi

my complete shot in the dark random guess is that they're
unknowingly siblings and their relationship results in an incest baby
that somehow kills everyone on earth (well, less kill and more warps them into the past or something)

Users who are viewing this thread