Youjo Senki - Vol. 12 Ch. 32 - Devil of the Rhine IV

Aggregator gang
there was a scene in the anime where tanya was writing a letter to teyanen's family and i had no idea who he was until now

brace-yourself-menstruation-is-coming.jpg

Double-page supporter
If you people want to get a glimpse at adult tanya go look for hedgomony officer girls on starsector.

Why the hell people so retarded,did sebrakov forget tanya purposefully kill 2 man by put them in back and got kill by altilery

@1meem1
My mind still occupied by anime story line before,when i search about its so different
"Though the anime follows closely to the original source, it markedly highlights the brutal and cruel side of Tanya's character. This can be seen from a number of differences in her monologue and action. In the first episode, Tanya purposely arranges the death of two insubordinate soldiers under her, while in the original source, they are simply taken off of her platoon to prevent discord"
And of course i don't mean to say she plan it with enemies

Dex-chan lover
There is absolutely no way the colonel cares that much about the death of 2 shitty untrained recruits on the fucking rhine front
Also food poisoning is no joke you can genuinely die from that...
Why the hell people so retarded,did sebrakov forget tanya purposefully kill 2 man by put them in back and got kill by altilery
You mean the 2 idiots at the very start? That was hardly on purpose
They tried arguing with her so they got send to the other hole where things go as they do

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Stock images a fine IF they are fitting inside the time-frame of the story.

Examples of wrong use of stock images in previous chapters:
  • Modern vehicles in the 1960s London.
  • Modern container crane's silhouettes as the harbor in Norden.

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka basically has to use stock photos because, simply put, they're just not that good of an artist to make do without them. And Tanya IS a girl, but fixation on past lives' identities is far too common for isekai protagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread