Youjo Senki - Vol. 12 Ch. 32 - Devil of the Rhine IV

Dex-chan lover
They didn't have effective medicine for food poisoning yet haven't they? Losing a veteran to that must be frustrating

The food poisoning from the green potatoes is solanine poisoning. There isn't much treatment for it, mostly rehydrating and replacing electrolytes. As long as it isn't fatal, the veteran will eventually recover from it.

Contributor
If anyone didn't get it, at the end, Serebryakova thought that Tanya started having her first periods, hence she wanted to help her so desperately, since, being a lone little girl on the front, Tanya wouldn't know what to do.

Honestly, she's has such a big heart, that's so sweet. Even though it's a fucking WWI, geh.

Dex-chan lover
Being an armchair general I really enjoy this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Another bit of irony is the comment about being jealous of characters in gourmet manga, since there is a spin-off manga called Youjo Senki Restaurant which is exactly that.

Dex-chan lover
How can you forget?
Also I just want to see the "corruption" increasing once she reaches purbety, or at least her body starts to respond to it.

Contributor
I get the stock photos. If I had to do a 70-page chapter every month, I'd eventually cut a few corners.

Fed-Kun's army
I think using the stock reference is fine. In fact, better than fine. They make it really feel like alternate universe Germany.

Double-page supporter
Stock photos are fine, but couldn't he at least use some old ones? It's weird to see buildings that were build in the 90s in this setting. ?

Users who are viewing this thread