Youjo Senki - Vol. 12 Ch. 31 - Devil of the Rhine III

Aggregator gang
O man that DBZ scene for magic stealth mode was perfect! Why couldn't the animation have been closer to this manga?!

Sadly, because nice anime is hard to do unless you have good budget and time.

Contributor
I'm pretty sure they had both of them. It's just that they weren't talented enough, I guess.

I still turned out fine, but mostly due to OST and the quality of the original material.

...Honestly, if they'd just make graphics close to the LN or Manga, it'd be marvelous. Instead they came up with this awful design. Argh, their faces!.. The fact that thay used LN's CGs in the ED did not help. It's like showing the viewers how things could've looked. Jeez.

Fed-Kun's army
@N0Mi0
Wasn't the author to say that he didn't want good looks because otherwise the filthy weebs would have lewd thoughts about Tanya and co?

Contributor
@ivorypuma

What a silly thought. You'd have a hard time finding anyone in the industry worried about viewers seeing characters as attractive, honestly.

Also what lewd thoughts? It's not some isekai fanservice seasonal shit, you know, there's not much to feel lewd about from the beginning. And what co? Tanya and Viktoriya? Two of them? They're both always in the full military get-up, covered in blood and dirt from time to time. Or do you mean male characters lol.

So no, it's just them making poor decisions, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
@N0Mi0
Well in the manga there were the beach episode and that time Tanya was naked for the fight. Also the male characters can be lewded, ever heard of fushojis?

48804e26767f7b4351f51a91a056ef89.png

was that suppose to be vegeta in a pigs body?

Contributor
@mahtan

Erm, you mean fujoshi? The hell's fushojis? Also there's no grammatical plural in Japanes, and since we use romaji, you can't add 's'...

And yeah, I know about them... It was a joke since most of TA is male, so they're not interested in male chars.

Dex-chan lover
@Diabolist
From what I got it was suposed to be the scene with vegeta looking for krilin , gohan and little green (dende) but they were hiding their energy.

Dex-chan lover
These last 5 or 6 chaps have had a lot of broken images for me anyone else having that problem?

Users who are viewing this thread