Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

We're coming up on the end how. I think I can say with a bit of confidence now that...
I think this series has been way longer than it needed to be. I would've enjoyed it more if it was about half the length that it is. It feels kind of fluff and drawn out. Maybe because there's so many characters and the plot has been fairly predictable. I'd be surprised to not see a happily ever after ending.

Power Uploader
@chris_pirtle

I think it was the long ass drawn out fight arcs... could have cut at least one chapter from each of those arcs... imo anyways. Specially some of the longer skirmish’s.

Anyone know how many girls is in his harem? (please say the name aswell) cause when i read the 5 latest chap , theres only 2-4 (possibly just two because im not even sure about the lolis,rokka and the twin tailed is already confirmed but the other two is not and i also dont know the mc's relationship with the cold blonde girl and the black haired girl so i cant make assumptions)

by the looks of the raws there isn't a winner (even tho spider girl best)

doesn't it feel like the manga must have been axed from how quick everything is wrapping up? i kinda liked it even though it dragged on, hope it gets a sequel some time

I used to really enjoy this series a lot, back when it was 90% harem comedy/10% battle manga. One of my favorites to look forward to every month.

Then somewhere in the middle they pulled a bait and switch and turned it into 99% battle manga, and it's been so boring ever since. I actually just skimmed the last 30 chapters after not reading for a while and there was barely anything of interest. :/ It's so disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kettch it was a weekly series. just didn't catch the attention of many translation groups i guess.

Group Leader
I hate this manga so so much. Can't properly be on the edge of my seat and bawl my eyes out at all the great scenes while keeping a straight face because of all the asses and tits every other page. But yeah, this has everything a classic weekly-release harem hero's journey should have - great comedy, art, romance, ecchi scenes, action, tear-jerking arcs, even the final 2-ish volumes with insanely fast pacing because the series has its plug pulled too early. End was a bit lackluster but I still enjoyed every second reading this manga. Thanks for the scanlations!

Users who are viewing this thread