Your Highness, Don't Leave! I Will Lose Weight for You! - Ch. 9

Okay, really, how much does she weigh exactly. In the previous chapter when comparing feet size, she either has the foot size of an NBA player, or the other ladies have the foot size of mice. In this chapter, she broke the stone tiles, which wouldn't break even under a horses weight. I don't mind the premise a fat girl trying to become skinny, overcome hardships, etc. but I do wish the author would keep even a little semblance to reality.

Aggregator gang
@darknesspker Well the author is just trolling the MC with that F#ckwit system. It's pretty much dogs blood hard mode and gag comedy in this story. But I'm bored so I'll read it anyway.

She’s already gotten approval from the emperor this fast? I can’t with this author lmaoo

Thank you for your translations :D

Phew!! This is hilarious 😂😂😂 I don't even want her to lose too much weight. I hope the writing stay true to reality. And they stay far away from the beauty/weight loss pills. This is a gem as long as the writer keep true to character. Let her lose the weight over a period of time. Nothing less than 1 year. Plus I want the lead to love her as she is now.

Users who are viewing this thread