Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Thanks for the translating! šŸ˜˜

Although the story doesn't have much new, based on the description of the plot (each resurrection story starts like this), I'm curious. Plus, I like your drawing.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand nothing of this bullshit (not a translation issue, it's a plot issue). What was she accused of ? Was her dad the frugal one ? And if she was accused of living in luxury even though she lived like shit, then why weren't others prosecuted before her ? I know that it's the 1st chapter and we're not supposed to get everything from the get-go but I was hoping for a better excuse especially since she was executed

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ā™”ā™”ā™” Can't Wait For More!!!!! ā™”ā™”ā™” And Stay Safe!!!!

Double-page supporter
@Akera93 they just made up charges to get her executed which is why she was especially ticked about the living in luxury one

Whoaa, the credit banner are gorgeousšŸ˜
The font shouldn't be in white color I think, mayber in darker color with bold style to make it more readable..

"You fucking son of a bitch"

The only right way to respond to the asshole that's going to have you beheaded for doing nothing wrong.

What I don't get from these killed time travel revenge manhwas is that if that guy gave you a death sentence and you have 0% chance to live and he is not even 15 m far from you then why not at least try taking him down with you as you really have nothing to lose if you succeed then your chance of survival will always be above 0% and if not then in best vase scenario you will be remembered as a liberator who almost took down the tyrant and in wrist case you will be called a evil woman which is also what you will be called if you don't do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread