Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time

Group Leader
apjvfn9u05t51.png

Aggregator gang
@theilikepie Lol, that cracked me up. Cedric (and his eyebrows) from "The Villainess Lives Twice" should probably be swapped out here since he is the opposite ML trope, but when are these girls going to stop going back in time to date someone who killed them?

Ummm.... Why is the Emperor dressed in a gown? It's the Emperor right? The one to the left of the MC in the cover picture? Not judging him though😅

I regret not waiting for more chapters before reading 😵 should have clicked that plan to read button! looks good so far thanks for translating!

@theilikepie this is too accurate! it's frustrating to read these kind of romances where the ML has essentially no redeeming traits besides being hot...I like fantasy stories centered around women, but these kinds of male leads SUCK. Especially being a lesbian it's such a weird perspective- like the FL will be beautiful, smart, funny...and fall in love with a total scrub. What's sexy about an asshole who is rude to everyone but you? Eventually you will be one of the people he treats like dirt, when the novelty wears off. It's much easier to understand leads like in Villainess turns back the hourglass, where he has goals for the country that aren't just randomly murdering people in a fit of baseless anger. All the characters in a story should be interesting and compelling. Selfish, petty male leads that get away with literal murder are so boring. It's impossible to root for them, no matter how compelling the rest of the story is. If you would not recommend a guy to your best friend or sister, don't make him the male lead.

Dex-chan lover
@Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts
That's only the tip of the iceberg. The ML in that picture in particular had him genocide her entire family, was going to have the FL's sister (who was his fiance) gangraped to death before "graciously" changing his mind and merely putting her head on a pike to be paraded in front of the populace. FL was five feet from all of this the entire time.
Even as a straight male I generally do not approve of male leads because of how garbage they tend to be. Their awfulness is universal and transcends gender.
I suspect at this point that half the fun in reading about them is fruitlessly begging for the FL to gain some self preservation and escape the psychopaths.

what's with the low ratings? As far as I can see it's too early to tell if it's good or bad. Has this been translated before this?

Users who are viewing this thread