Your Majesty, Please Spare Me This Time

I am rubbing my eyes to see if I read it correctly... Did I just see a Crossdressing word on the theme 🙃

so ive found up to chapter 28 around the internet (google it). read it if you want but i recommend u guys read from this group too. the quality is miles better

About ML
From what I've heard from people who read the novel, ML's actually decent. His actions actually make sense. I guess he would've suited a good villian character but I don't think he's a good ML material for FL. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Came here for spoilers.
I'm sorry but how can you fall in love with the very person who massacred your family in a vivid nightmare/past life. Like regardless of the circumstances, how is that even remotely possible? Wouldn't you be scarred for life? When she had a flashback of the jewelry box and they were burying her brother I truly felt for her
Like, damn... that's fucked up

Ok. I'm honestly fine with the ML being the ML (after reading the spoilers). I just hope that this won't turn into another Abandoned Empress -
Where Aristia literally fucking collapses when getting touched by Ruve and suffers tons of trauma from her past life but then, a few weeks later, acts completely fine with him and even talks about flowers with him. And then falls in love with the same guy who abused her in her past life. Like please, from her perspective, she doesn't know shit but magically manages to still find her way back and love him.
The ML in this story's actions aren't really justified, because he killed tons of innocent people involved and were ignorant
from all that rebellion stuff the FL's father planned
either, but I think he'd be OK.
There's only 9 chapters right now but I'm really hoping that they actually plot out the development of the FL and not just suddenly 180-yeet her personality into some head-over-heels doormat for the prince (and vice versa).

i don't think that running away from home is a really good idea,,
fl's family already knows that she ran away from home after not being allowed to become the ml's lady in waiting
what if the fl's family kick up a fuss about getting her back and anger the ml??

@06790679 I feel like even the crappiest of the reincarnation stories I've read on the
"actually now you love the person who made you die!" (being it a family member or the ML)
don't go on such a logical malabarism like Abandoned Empress. I've seen people criticising Actually, I Was the Real One regarding
it seemingly building up to a redemption arc for the father
and also saying that it "copied Abandoned Empress and it's worse than that one" when it makes absolutely no sense how they paint the dude on Abandoned Empress as the worst person ever, a criminal, an abuser etc.
only to magically get him to become a normal person just because FL changed, as if the fact he was terrible in the past was her fault.

damn from the cover i had hoped this was wlw story between a princess and a lady in waiting and was a little disappointed that it wasnt HAHA
eh it's fine so far ngl. I dont have many complaints aside from the pacing for the first 10 chapters or so

Users who are viewing this thread