Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - The Real Enemy

hope Medea isnt actually dead😭 im glad Psyche finally figured it out!!! lets gooooooo Heli, Medea, Psyche lets bring the damn prince and his cronies into guillotkne💯

people who b*tch about Medea being mary sue yadda yadda every single chapter at this point your comment just gives off incel energy man just say you hate strong female character and go

@I_need_a_break

Understandable. Honestly i didn’t think too deeply about when I wrote that comment. I just remember feeling slightly annoyed at that moment because I do feel like that sort of thought process is especially common among youngsters - especially on instagram. I remember being like that as well when i was younger. So that’s where my generalization came from.

Obiviously - that sort of behavior is not tied to age. It’s not childish to state so either. Even older folk are guilty of being the most childish annoyances at times.

Either way, have a lovely day during this quarantine. :)

I really love this story!! Altho Medea is my favorite, I also really like Psyche. I admit I didn't like her too much at first but she grew on me, and besides she has legitimate reasons for her naivety. I just really hope they can all work together now that they realized the Crown Prince is the main enemy.

I also hope that if Medea x Heli does happen, that Heli also grows and lets go of his Medea-worship. It's not healthy at all. I like how devoted he is to Medea but...he needs to let go of it somewhat and care more about himself. (The only thing I won't like is if Psyche/Heli get together... I just don't see the appeal, but maybe the author will be able to write/draw it in a way that's good).

All in all, I want Medea+Psyche to team up and become friends again, and for Heli to join in to kick the crown prince's ass!

Thanks for the chapters 💖💖💖

Next ch I will know if I drop this or not.
I guess I'm not dropping it YET!

Fed-Kun's army
Brooo she can't die please 😩
I mean I actually like Psyche, but she's not really the main protagonist to me

@Confused ah I'm not planning on contacting her, I simply love her art style and want to follow her future works.

Users who are viewing this thread