Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - The Real Enemy

I wish she would really die. . It would be good for the story, for her dying will be the push that will help pyche grow and mature as a characther. . with the goal of becoming the new medea and getting revenge for old medea and herself. . I just like realistic scenarios. . just what heli said, not all stories end with a happy ending. . the hero can't always save everyone. .

Group Leader
Yikes. Comment section is so toxic even the hulk can feel it

OOfereyoey. Cant wait to see the reaction and meltdown on "that" chapter

Maybe Psyche is more powerful. She is being restrained in shackles in a basement for more than half of her life than being saved by the prince, falling in love with him, she thought he was the only one and told him the truth about herself. Maybe that 'worth' Pscyhe talking about is a great threat to the prince.

Honestly I really like Medea and Psyche, I think they make really good foils. A kind-hearted but physically weak girl, and an emotionally stunted but otherwise OP girl. God, them being friends was the best thing for both of them, and I really hope that they can get some level of friendship back. I really wanna see Medea opening herself up emotionally again, and Psyche losing some of the naivete that comes from being holed up in a basement for most of her life. Just, aaaaaaaaa!!!! I love the idea that they're two sides of the same coin, opposites but strangely alike, I just fucking love character foils and I think those two are great. They really fill in the gaps in each other's personality

It'd also be good for Helios to let go of some of his obsession for Medea...............if they're the endgame ship then I really want him to get over the hero worship. It ain't healthy otherwise

Kinda reminds me when Naruto's dad died, like the OP asf character needs to die so the story doesn't end in less than 20 chapters

But damn Medea is best girl
I hope she gets reborn with cheats in some isekai

Also there are so many scum men but holy crap Yialos is such a VILLAIN

Also hopefully the three of them become friends again... those days were so soft TAT

I read the comments and apparently
she doesn't die and gets saved by God, which reminds me so much of the abandoned empress situation

I’m trying to like Psyche, but it is very difficult, I can’t. On the other hand, seeing Medea be very human is only making me love her more. I like that we see that Heli isn’t perfect either. And I just want Yialos to die.

I checked the genre, it says tragedy. Well f*ck. I wanted Medea to be alive, but I wont get my hopes up. Will just be patiently waiting for the next chapter. What a tragic.

What kind of power does Psyche have that the prince want her but ready to sacrifice her any time..?

Geez, this story made me swear almost every chapter 😯

noooooo! let medea live damnit! she is the best character!!
(ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻

Wait....😱😭😭😭😭😭😭 WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Medea cannot die please. Why do I feel like Psyche will use her and avenge Medea's death. Damn please no... I want Medea to be happy.

@LauSaVal25 I think that the Prince doesn't find anything important with Psyche except for the fact that he can use her as a tool to rise up in power and to defeat Medea. Basically, the original Psyche was meant to end up dying after being killed by the Prince's troops, but the Prince would end up putting the blame on Medea and her family. At least, that's what I'm.pretty sure his goal was based in the previous chapter.

jyc

If medea really dies, the final mc is... psyche?

I wouldnt know how to feel about that

Users who are viewing this thread