Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - The Real Enemy

I guess this is the tragedy. :c
At least Psych was smart enough to figure out that it was the prince who wanted her dead.

Seems like a lot of people see Medea = badass and cool & Psyche = crybaby and weak 🙄. And honestly with this logic, people should hate Helios and love the Prince too! Weird that they don't.

I mean in this chapter, Helios immediately wants to kill himself and Psyche without hesitation gets stabs in his stead. Also, seeing how Psyche's is broken at the end and she mentions "her worth" I feel like she might rise to be even stronger than Medea. If you think about it, why else would the Prince want to get rid of Psyche much more than Medea, wouldn't this mean that Psyche is the greater threat.

Dex-chan lover
@Anu_Supernova
No, that wouldn't be the case, Medea is the greater threat overall, but touching a noble of highstanding is something you don't do lightly even when you have advantage, Psyche was suppose to be incompetent of the highest degree, he had no reason to think she was any threat whatsoever, he was going to kill her no matter what since noone would suspect him normally and it seems hes going to use it to try and bring down Medea and her family.
And Its true, Psyche is both weak and naive and she is a crybaby, this is a fact, but she is seen to be improving. That is not what lots of us want to see, thats the normal weak to strong formula, many of us want to see Medea succeed since shes more interesting than Psyche, she has a goal and is pursuing it relentlessly even when times are rough.
Helios is weak to, just in a different way. Hes not really likeable as a person, but more like a puppy.

Why exactly you guys need to compare Psyche and Medea and make it as if there is some competition between them?

They both excellent characters that were careful constructed by the author and will grown up a lot in the upcoming chapters. There isn't one character that is better than the other in this story, even Yalos is beautiful made - a villain you can hate and still wonder about his motivations.

So I don't get it why would guys want to compare both female leads when they both different characters that have their own motivations and past and that most likely will become allies later.

Really, it's like you guys don't even know how to react when there is more than one female lead in a story. So, just a heads up, you can like them both. It's okay to do it so! Not every female character needs to be exactly the same to be liked.

Group Leader
I really hate that knight. Glad Medea finished him off.

Finally, Psyche realized. Can we see those three teaming up now?

Fed-Kun's army
took u 10 yrs to figure out sis but aight

damn this story written rlly well doe.. cant wait to see em conspire against the prince but god is medea really... dead,,,

@Anu_Supernova
i mean yea helios wanted to end his life not bc he was a coward doe its bc he lost the person he cherished the most- the only person he could trust maybe other than nanny

Aggregator gang
@Pink95 well we have 3 possibility what to come
1. Madea dead, this will push psyche character even more, to become as strong madea
2. Madea in Coma, this scenario can be worse than dead, madea basicly hostage of prince at this point cause pyche or holio can't bring madea body to duke house which as dangerous
3. God Heal her?, well there are already god playing switching body, why would author use god again and miracle come that madea healed out of nowhafe

Aggregator gang
well... duh

and guys I don't see what all yall are worrying about, I don't think the authors dumb enough to kill off Medea
like seriously, do you think the authors a jack ass that would be cruel enough to kill her, our hopes and dreama?As well as killing the top ship? I'm sure the author knows what their doing

I’m going to stay hopeful but for real if Medea is dead then this comic is getting dropped into the pits of Moria.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm imma just say that im sad and mad and hope that medea lives so she and psyche can team up and kill yialos, bc i wanna kill that bitch myself! also i refuse to look at the older comments bc i just KNOW that theres brainrot happening in like the majority of them, i just know it

If she really dies, i'm dropping this into a cliff and never look back. This is bullsh*t asdfghjkl. She deserves happinesssss! Lady medeaaaa!!!

I hate that shitty prince along with Lady Psyche.... Took her thousand years to figure out 😊

WE STAN LADY MEDEA!!!!! STRONG ML

Users who are viewing this thread