Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - The Real Enemy

OMG! I hope we won't end up with psyche as the FL!! Nooo I don't like her!! 😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I thought for sure that psychee would not understand who tried to kill her, I’m surprised.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE UNDERSTOOD OMGOMGOMOMG WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW
Thank you so much fro translating!

Oi, Medea... cut it out already. You still have to form the holy trinity of death and destroy that f*cking piece of sh*t of a prince🥺

But why does Yialos want both Medea and Psyche dead? Is he threatened that Medea might steal the crown once they got married???

i know Medea won't die
Even though it's tragedy, the story is far from over
If she does die it's probably towards the end, since she's a main character..

Heli on the other hand.. is a supporting character....
HELI DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID

I must say I am very very impressed by psyche's growth in IQ
She figured out it was yialos? thank goodness! i was worried the author would've made her dumb or rejecting of the truth

I'm kind of impressed by how people are either biased towards Medea or Psyche. They're both pitiful in different ways, Medea worked all her life, had most of he accomplishments stolen from and lost people she truly cared about and Psyche was gaslighted and manipulated probably from when she was born.

They both deserve to be happy. That said, even putting spoilers aside Medea isn't going to die. If Psyche's body dies then the prince's plan will succeed and Medea's body will be next on the chopping block, and this doesn't seem like the type of story that will show us all our leads struggles just so that the bad guy wins in the end, use your brains people.

@mami

Many of the people who read this are probably like 14. So I not to take much of the comments seriously lol.

You are very right, both of them deserves happiness and deserve to grow as people. I honestly like both of the FL’s because they are flawed well rounded characters, who both went through their own brand of suffering in their lives. Let’s hope for the best.

lol... They finally figured it out. Congrats. Also Psyche isn't dumb per say, since she had less access to information and was locked up in a room for 17 years. But Medea is definitely smart. I like the ML best tho...

@Viviyan ah good point, i guess I should treat the comments here the same way I treat the ones in webtoons.

I'm just hoping they both get a chance to shank the crown prince, I'm so sick of his shit. Medea's dad too

Ouch the comments here are so toxic it hurts. Especially that Quasimodo smth smth. Smh. Those not having the keenness/perceptiveness to understand the story can just go read whatever elsewhere.
Other than that, daaamn this story is definitely one of my favorites. The characters and their respective relationships are portrayed so well I'm breathless every time I read a new chapter. The plot is mysterious, but very sensible, rare are the stories that can keep me hanging so often. And the scheming, the badassery, the feelings. Thank you SOOOO much for translating this. 😊❤️

@Viviyan I'm 15, but I've long understood the concept of nothing is black or white. This may sound childish but I'm tired of having people generalizing my mentality.
Other than that, I also agree. Both girls deserve happiness, maybe revenge too.

@mami eh, it's possible medea dies and then pysche-in-medea's-body and retainer-boi go on a massive revenge, it'd still be good ending in a way, that said, i don't think the author will go for that

though i question why the author named her medea of all things, not particularly subtle there

M2Z

Oh Psyche, you better have a holy magic or anything to cure Medea QwQ
I don't wanna see Medea dying! She better get her revenge on Yialos!

Users who are viewing this thread