Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - The Real Enemy

Don't worry people, Medea
lives!! And she will come back more badass than ever since now she awakened Psyche holy power!!

The god of that world is really a cruel and clever one - exchanging their souls to save Psyche. Also, finally everyone knows that Yalos is the enemy that needs to be destroyed and I hope the three will work together to destroy him.

Poor Heli having to watch again someone he loves dying in front of him. He really deserves lots of hug.

@Ghostdevil

AHHHHHHH BEUCASE PSYCHE GOT SAVED FOMR HER SHITTY LIFE ONECE THAT MEANS SHES PERFETCT. AHHHHH DONT QEUSTION MEDEA SHES MY MARY SUE SELF INSERT. AHHHH ODNT INSLUT ME-I MEAN MEDEA. PSYHCE GOT SAVED BY A DUES EX MACHINA EVNE THOUHG IT WAS MEDEA WHO WISHED FOR IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT INSULT MY SLEF INTERT OR ILL COOM TOO HARD. I HATE PYCHE GOT SHE REMIDNS ME OF MY MIDDLE SCHOOL STACIES WHO BULLIED ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
My reaction to the chapter
33ff15f5-9d32-44de-8f0c-060e23e40e21.png

😨😨😨😨No way! Medea cant die OMG :c

Thanks so much for the chapter!

@Ghostdevil lol just ignore them. Their insults sound like something out of a trashy hentai so kinda makes you wonder about what they read on a day to day basis lol

@Ghostdevil Yeah I agree with your post below. The fact that Medea has a very prominent flaw in that she's a (mostly) self-centered asshole makes her character a lot more interesting. But I don't really think it's fair to call Psyche a mary sue yet, even if I can see it going that way. She just hasn't had that much time for development yet so she does feel a little bland. Honestly I would've expected Yialos to get the most hate not either of them, considering at this point he seems like a baddie doing bad stuff because he's bad.

@immatx

NOOO YOURE ONLY ALLOWED OT HATE OTHER OWMEN WHO TRY TO STEAL HELIOS FORM THE MARY SUE MEDEA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Nubilose

NOOO EVERYONE MUST BE SUXALLY REPSERESSD LIKE ME AND ONLY READ THE BIBBLE AND MARU SUE STOREIS

When Heli said to Medea that he wants to watch her sleep peacefully and in the next panel we see her like that.Medea pls don't die.( /T wT)/

This is getting interesting... I mean I was reading this not much fazed because I like white haired guys but... Dam... Love Medea and also the plot is getting good and the pace too seems get to the point.

Users who are viewing this thread