Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 17 - To Be You, Even Just For A Day

@theilikepie @VMIN1995
I think it's a combination of these two ideas. Medea is the protagonist which is seen as the most morally upright, always correct, "anyone who goes against him/her is wrong" type of character. But also I really so hate weak characters like psyche especially when they've been given a chance to free/help themselves but instead empower their abusers at the cost of not only themselves but also their benefactors and loved ones

Will this end up in some holy war against their "god"

Psyche's saint powers are too op... where's the demon king when you need him...

@WholesomeTriangles
But also I really so hate weak characters like psyche especially when they've been given a chance to free/help themselves but instead empower their abusers at the cost of not only themselves but also their benefactors and loved ones
TBH I have no idea where you're getting that interpretation, especially as Psyche is just barely realizing the depths of her abuse. You're giving off some serious "I hate people who have been abused if they don't react in ways I approve of" vibes and that's just... 😬😬😬

Double-page supporter
@VMIN1995 This chapter literally spells it out for us

Psyche: But I always knew... That the only way I could survive was to pretend not to know.

and it talks about her fear of the basement right afterwards, referring to Yialos's threat of sending her back to the basement.

If she didn't become Yialos's wife, she literally thought she would be confined again.

Aggregator gang
Yesss!!! Yes Psyche becoming stronger, yes Medea not taking shit from even a supernatural being. Team up and fuck that bastard of a prince up!!!

Why is no one discussing what the guard shouted? It flashed back to it like this was supposed to be the big reveal that explained why the guard shouted that, but I still have no idea why he did?

What wasn't supposed to be like this? Was psyche supposed to heal herself before death, and the guard was supposed to confirm and report back? And that's why that guard acted last? Was the prince trying to confirm psyche's holiness?

@bosbarrot Did u say u like Helios to disprove my point? Cause it didn’t disprove anything except the fact that you’re a teen girl and with hormones. Sorry not sorry. Everybody likes Helios, his background is practically likebait, he’s a guy and most importantly attractive. So there’s that 🙃

Just marathonned this. It's very hard for me to feel sympathy for Medea.

Yeah, she got a raw deal, kind of. But what about all the people she murdered? There was that dude from the very beginning whos tongue she had cut out and body thrown in a river, hell, he was even correct about what he was saying. Then the knight who she stabbed in cold blood(he didn't even have a sword, why kill him, what a bitch). And the maid, who she was just about to kill, and would have if the change reverted. Really, she's awful, and I hope she gets what she deserves, although I doubt she will.

Terrible MC aside, interesting story, looking forward to where it goes.

Fed-Kun's army
So Pysche was supposed to die, then Medea would take the blame, then Pysche was planned to be revived? Isn’t it just a bit too convenient that her necklace was supposed to be healing? Or did the Prince just give her the healing necklace so she wouldn’t die? I don’t get it...

Learned my lesson, every god in manga or manhwa are actually shitty god.
If the god like psyce so much coz she's been abused my her family since child, isn't medea also like that?? The difference only at their character! Medea stand up and do something about her circumstances, but psyce not the brave type and need someone to support her.
So why the god being unfair?
I don't think i can forgive the god here, he just downright put medea as the scapegoat for psyce.

Group Leader
So basically the god is a butthole. As gods usually are. No surprise here.

Where's Tanya? We need a Tanya here! Someone go beat up the butthole of a Being X!

Honestly the most hatable char isn't Medea the villainess, isn't Psyche the thief, isn't the evil manipulative prince, isn't the abusive parents. It's the stupid god who very rightfully plays god.

@clixhe my profile is from Who Made Me A Princess. I suggest you read this manwha because you’re totally missing out something good! ^^

This is all god fault! Instead of entertaining with real people's life why don't he watch some k-drama.
My poor girls this shitty God isn't going to get away with this! And that dumbass who think he can be good neither! Well... he is doing just fine in the shitty part of being a god

Users who are viewing this thread