Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Curtain Rises

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really care about Psyche tbh. I'm just hoping that Medea will do what she have to do in Psyche body, go back to her original body and then govern the world.

Fed-Kun's army
ohohohohoho well well! like i knew that medea probs never had any feelings for yialos and wanted the throne, but i think that she took psyche's place for more than just wanting the throne for her family. she's surprisingly perceptive towards psyche's life, not just in a way to make it so that she can act like her, but in the way that she wants to uncover the polly family politics. medea's brutal, yes, she certainly seems like she will do any and every violent thing to get to her means, but she becomes more and more sympathetic to psyche as this goes on. or maybe im reading too much into it? idk.

anyway, all i want is for her and psyche to team up, get rid of yialos, and like live in the woods or something far away from the society that did so much harm to them both. maybe heli can join too, that seems fun.

Group Leader
@Mivas

Too bad that's not gonna happen. There are many crappy CN novels like that why dont you go read those since your taste is as shit

"Who's that pokemon?!"
is the only thing in my mind after reading this chap. idk either

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow... Heat life before was such a depressing period
Many thanks

I'm still curious about the cover photo why the prince is holding a pawn. Is he just a part of a big conspiracy? A mere pawn?

Wwwoooaaah at first you'd think it'd just be medea living the high life, but there's a lot in store for us. Like, will those two team up and be a super cool duo? I hope so! And whats up with the prince? What does he know....? 🤨

Fed-Kun's army
@theilikepie
It looks like you've got some problem on your own. I really hope you will get better since it's must be quite difficult living while thinking that your opinion is superior to the one of the others, especially for those around you. I can recommend someone to talk about it if you want.

I wonder if God took pity on Psyche hence why he granted Medea's wish. After all Medea is mental stronger than Psyche. I'd say she be able to beat the prince with her cunning but the tragedy tag is there for a reason, so someone is gonna die and/or the story will end in a bittersweet or sad way.

But the story is definitely more interesting than I thought.

@xirre wondering the same. But they’re both playing a game as far as I’m concern. Medea wants to be queen and the prince has other things going on behind the scenes as well. He made some sort of comment about its better to have 2 when the Duke estate was mentioned. So I’m assuming that he is referring to Psyche and Medea. His ego is certainly high.

Yasss! This was the direction I was hoping for, but I didn’t expect Psyche to be a prisoner in her own home. So maybe she was groomed to become his fiancé and for that family to gain power. After all, we know he doesn’t want a wife who can think for herself. I think it’s clear that he wants absolute power and there are also probably other motives for picking Psyche. Though Medea built quite the image of herself. Does the Polly family have a better standing than her’s? I don’t recall, but there’s seems to have been a lot going on with her mother being ill. And her dad doesn’t seem like a horrible person. I still want to know why she wants power.

Also, looks like there’s a second prince and some other people to be introduced on the church’s side . So I wonder if this means future potential allies.

Oh my gawdddddd!!!
This is sooooooo good!
All the twists and turns make this such an amazing read.
Thank you so much for the chapters!

someone who set her free... maybe it wasn't just medea's wish that the god had granted

Users who are viewing this thread