Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - The Royal Birthday Banquet (1)

@papperless um yeah, it is an excuse, because common sense is developed by experience. Her common sense is created by those 19 years in a basement where she was raised by manipulative abusive assholes. Did you forget she wasn't even taught to read? She has no friends, no interaction with the outside word, even through a window, people, or books. The objects she interacted with were selected with care. The things she's learned or heard over the years were chosen intentionally. You can't realize something is wrong when you don't know if another scenario is supposed to even exist

@theilikepie agreed

@snowyang26 Disagree, as an isolated girl she is just naive and she is matured enough in age when she met Medeia. She has common sense, knows which one is right or wrong as told in next chapter (chapter 12) when Psyche defend Medeia for random creep ass guy. Why people don't understand she is just simply naive and easily manipulated? her view is blinded by love, but i agree it's not her fault.

But doesn't matter, in upcoming chapter she knew what's going on and who's their real enemy
and felt the pain that Medeia suffered as Medeia and even become stronger
, case closed tho.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I got a glimpse of Psyche turning into a cold bitch. But now I'm really feeling bad for Medea (never should've made that wish)

Aggregator gang
Urg that's naive smiley young Prince in Psyche's perception is disturbing.

Girl need to see the Real him.

i'm really really really confused right now haha. why why why what's happening here?
anyways thanks for this artwork😊

Fed-Kun's army
......speaking of trap...what if this is all a trap? like get Medea riled up enough to the point she planned all this and then have her killed off as she's in Psyche body...then he switched to taking Psyche who is in Medea body as his Queen...that means he will get Belial family power and Psyche in Medea body? but honestly he'd have to be basically either super genius or omniscient to pull that off .-.

eh probably just me reading too much into it lol

Double-page supporter
aaa i figured he was planning on killing her.. why raise someone in a basement, never teach them anything, then promote them to crown princess?

Users who are viewing this thread