Your Throne

I'm lowkey starting to hate Psyche. Even tho she is a sad character with sad background, she did, afterall betrayed Madea, the only one who was kind to her and then play the victim.

Tbh I really want this to end with Psyche x Medea, but I know that’s not going to happen 😔 I honestly love their stark contrast in personalities and their (former) friendship. I’m really excited to see how the story develops. Thanks so much to the scanlation team 🙏🏽 Ya’ll are the real heroes

Twists after twists. Thank you for the update.

Medea better get back into her body and rule the world with Heli. That's all I ask is for her to be happy.

I already know I hate the blue-haired male lead (can never remember his name cause honestly screw him) BUT I am completely interested in his motivation and plan. What exactly does he want? 🤔 Also, I still freaking love both Medea and Psyche and I hope they both grow as characters throughout this series and rekindle their friendship (bonus points if it turns into something more, though I’m doubtful) Thanks again to the translators !! Your hard work is appreciated 🙏🏽🥺

It looks like Psyche was a pawn this whole time, I didn't like her at first but being forced into all these situations and never being allowed to think for herself...... I can't help but wish for her to find happiness somehow........ but also screw the prince, pls let Medea end up with Heli......!

wow the cover... how the crown prince is holding a pawn and heli is holding a queen 😬 very telling.

anyways i didn’t like psyche at first, but after their body swap i really began to like her. i can’t say i’m happy with her right now though. falling in love at first sight, which i personally think is bullshit with the man your best friend is supposed to marry is trashy. she didn’t know anything about him, there was no good reason for why she tried to attract him. i’d let it pass if it was some kind of soul mate thing, but the crown prince is one crazy bastard so what exactly, other than his looks, attracted her to him? it kinda pisses me off.

she definitely didn’t deserve being treated like that by the crown prince, but i feel like she betrayed her friend and the result of that was being in that terrible situation. even if you hate the fact that i said this, you can’t deny that this is cause and effect. she wouldn’t have been abused if she put her friend first over a random man. heli is strong and quick enough that she wouldn’t have succumbed to the prince’s ways. (sorry if that was too blunt for her situation, but it’s the truth). i still hope she finds happiness and all, but i can’t feel as bad for her as i used to. i’m just the type of person who can’t stand betrayal and wish karma on those who do. not saying this is karma because this is way outta pocket. i hope psyche’s life shines from here on out.

honestly i don’t wish for any of the girls to be with him. how about he accidentally falls on a sword?

https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/i-want-to-be-you-just-for-a-day --- How to add to information?

So do Korean girls have the same kind of bullied supervillain energy Japanese boys do?

Because this is basically a Japanese boy edgelord revenge isekai, but with a FeMC working under otome-style tensei tropes and setting.

@enyoteremchi

Well, according to the future chapter
Psyche already know him long before the competition, it's just she only found out that he is THE crown prince at that moment

Users who are viewing this thread