Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei: Yada Kono Ikenie, Hito no Hanashi wo Kiite Kurenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This Girl Sacrifice …

Living for 5000 years is so goddang boring if it's in the setting he's in.

I can't imagine what he's been doing with no books, games, movies, etc., around him. Man, that seems really pitiful.

Dex-chan lover
I think there are hidden sexual tones in their dialogues :

Loli : Lick my soft flesh , eat me , swallow me , taste me . Is my body not to your taste ? There must be "something" , ... "anything" that I can do for you in order to fullfill my duty .

"Jaryuu's kin" : The Kanji-s for "kin" are 眷属 = family member / relative / kin / husband and wife / married couple . https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E7%9C%B7%E5%B1%9E .

So her line can be read as : I was "eaten" by you , so that means I have become your wife ? We are one soul , same body . Our bodies have combined tohether and become one .
Dragon : WHAT ????

Then she is "riding" on top of the dragon , "bare-backed" . OMG , this line sounds so wrong .

FYI : Jaryuu = Evil Dragon , and Ryuukami = Dragon God .

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo 'cause if he didn't lie the villagers would know they could just kill him any time they want, and humans are the real monsters.

Dex-chan lover
He can't be that weak can he? So, is her power awakening 100% placebo or did he actually do something however minor? Lore has stated that those who spend time in a dragon's den gain powers or awaken them, though she wasn't there long enough unless that's just how weak the governor was on her powers

Dex-chan lover
What a miserable dragon. I know it's the very setting of this series, but I simply can't stomach to see a dragon so pitiful.

Dex-chan lover
I think there are hidden sexual tones in their dialogues :

Loli : Lick my soft flesh , eat me , swallow me , taste me . Is my body not to your taste ? There must be "something" , ... "anything" that I can do for you in order to fullfill my duty .

"Jaryuu's kin" : The Kanji-s for "kin" are 眷属 = family member / relative / kin / husband and wife / married couple . https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/眷属 .

So her line can be read as : I was "eaten" by you , so that means I have become your wife ? We are one soul , same body . Our bodies have combined tohether and become one .
Dragon : WHAT ????

Then she is "riding" on top of the dragon , "bare-backed" . OMG , this line sounds so wrong .

FYI : Jaryuu = Evil Dragon , and Ryuukami = Dragon God .
Thanks for context

Users who are viewing this thread