Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei: Yada Kono Ikenie, Hito no Hanashi wo Kiite Kurenai - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The New Legend

This is sad. Good read, good manga, even the ending was fine for such an abrupt axe. Thx for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
Does japan just have shit taste? Why do good manga get axed but there's a million successful isekai?

Is there a LN for this? So dumb to axe this one. I think if they did an anime series this would have been boosted so much. I love the humor between Reiko and Jaryuu.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@omniboy
you can normally see the novelupdates link on the main manga page:
https://mangadex.org/title/23490/yowai-5000-nen-no-soushoku-dragon-iware-naki-jaryuu-nintei

webnovel is ongoing

Contributor
@omniboy
This is the end of the second LN volume and the LN finished with its third volume back in October.
The WN is still ongoing with 183 chapters but the WN and LN are different after the water city arc (~WN047).
The manga adapted the LN and not the WN.

Dex-chan lover
damn I really enjoyed this stupid story and they just straight up axed it.

Fed-Kun's army
i suppose the downfall of this was when they started drawing the girl with clothes that cover her legs

XL

Dex-chan lover
Another one bites the dust.

Here's Johnny Axe-kun!

Dex-chan lover
the mangaka give their best to end the story despite being axed.. please give your last appraise for this series

R.I.P.

I loved this series, It got me to laugh so hard from time to time, But, OH!~, Well, It wasn't that good neither that bad, A shame it is over.

Users who are viewing this thread