Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei: Yada Kono Ikenie, Hito no Hanashi wo Kiite Kurenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Bloodline of th…

Dex-chan lover
At this point, everything in this story can be seen coming a mile away...it’s basically Murphy’s Law. So nothing will ever work out in favor of our Dragon-bro (aside from when he met the Bro-God)

That being said — will they just keep changing the gender of the King or is it just the TL being annoyingly inconsistent? It’s now a HE?

Dex-chan lover
Just a cute little sister princess just doing cute thing's like Laughing like insane maniac

Every powerful girl in here has been batshit crazy. Even the less powerful Saint also a little bit retarded
Being Jaryu is suffering

Dex-chan lover
Invader_Retro And it's a dragon, a being who is normally insane to what people would consider normal.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Oh yeah... That's bad... Getting discriminated because of your hair color... I mean... Oh.
So they actually have a point in discriminating against her.

Dex-chan lover
uh oh

My girl Reiko is the cutest mofo who ever walked w.e planet that is

Dex-chan lover
@Gustbk
I don't have a hold of any raw, though I could only assume that the "he" was originally "やつ" (a somewhat demeaning way to say "this/that person" or "that guy"); but honestly,
QulgWnz.png

I dunno, lol.

The crown instantly transfers, they have a great magic blood line and all have black hair.

Rei is gonna get the crown isn't she.

Aggregator gang
this is so fucking funny i hope it gets a anime adaptation hahahaha

Double-page supporter
is it just me ...
or most girl in this series is batshit crazy ? 😅😅😅

Users who are viewing this thread