Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei: Yada Kono Ikenie, Hito no Hanashi wo Kiite Kurenai - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The New Legend

A shame, I really liked that manga, but I guess it was too wordy for a lot of people.

Dex-chan lover
So did this get good before the axe, or was it still a poor attempt at comedy? Going by the first couple of chapters I read, this will be the first time I've seen a properly justified Axing, lol.

All good things must end. I'm actually pretty satisfied with this end. There's always room for improvement but it could have also been much, much worse.

Well imo, after water spirit's arc is over, the quality of jokes and reaction faces are considerably getting weaker and plain...
Though its kinda surprising and quite early, but i rather grateful that axe-kun didnt prolong this title... Lets hope for sequel or restart...

Contributor
I mean it's like an ad for the LN so I guess it's not that bad mmm...

Dex-chan lover
It had a good start but the last arcs are too wordy and it became hard to track who,where and how of things.
I know it'll end up with the loli completely obliterates everything but the significance leading to it completely lost to me.

Rest in peace. May you get second chance in anime.

Also thanks to translators for your hard work

Contributor
Rushed so probably axed or simply another manga created only for advertise the novel. Hoped to read more but was anyway a fun ride. =_=

Dex-chan lover
There were better targets than this for Axe-kun to be honest. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Japan. We have to have a talk. Come sit down. *sigh* All that axing in the last month of things that have been dear to me... I believe I can't be friends with you anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I hope when old man asked jaryuu "who is this girl", Jaryuu answer with "my beloved disciple/daughter"

Thanks for your hardwork, and axe-kun

Supporter
Two axed releases in one day, definitely a first for me lol.

This series was confusing indeed but it was still quite enjoyable. Thank you for translating this ^^

Dex-chan lover
not sure if it was rushed the whole way but the story was always lacking in story telling imo. Already it felt a bit stale by chapter 15 or so. maybe the books are real good, but the manga did not do a good job of conveying that

Dex-chan lover
They continue to adapt other crap Isekai power fantasy light novel but axed this?

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense, I guess. It was fun while it lasted but a story based in not knowing what’s going on was clearly not going to get a lot of traction in terms of readership.

Still a nice attempt with fun designs.

Users who are viewing this thread