10a005db-e20d-4ffd-9828-ebf9387ee12f
Sallad4ever Active member Joined Feb 8, 2018 Messages 129 Oct 25, 2018 #5 The saint act as pathetic as Jaryuu, but she's still better cause if Jaryu goes from the city her worry (Reiko) will be gone.
The saint act as pathetic as Jaryuu, but she's still better cause if Jaryu goes from the city her worry (Reiko) will be gone.
insanegd Aggregator gang Joined Apr 9, 2018 Messages 186 Oct 25, 2018 #6 @Sallad4ever, In the meantime, she is in a panic that Reiko will be close to finding her.
lenovoaxioo Group Leader Joined May 16, 2018 Messages 3,509 Oct 25, 2018 #8 lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol. . . seriously, i rofl when reading this chapter.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol. . . seriously, i rofl when reading this chapter.
scripted Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 30, 2018 Messages 2,542 Oct 25, 2018 #9 Can I have him as a pet please
MooPoint Contributor Joined Apr 10, 2018 Messages 300 Oct 25, 2018 #10 If it's the author's intent to have the saint look very pitiful, they have done a great job. In a way I feel remorseful/guilty that I can't do anything to help her, even though she's a fictional character :c I hope she joins their party.
If it's the author's intent to have the saint look very pitiful, they have done a great job. In a way I feel remorseful/guilty that I can't do anything to help her, even though she's a fictional character :c I hope she joins their party.
Anoon2323 Double-page supporter Joined Feb 2, 2018 Messages 474 Oct 25, 2018 #11 Ganbare Jaryuu-sama...
JigokuShounen Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 24, 2018 Messages 909 Oct 25, 2018 #12 Chibi Saint and Chibi Doradora(lol)....Dang, they are too cute...(lol)
OreosMaster Aggregator gang Joined Jan 29, 2018 Messages 190 Oct 25, 2018 #14 I love the characters in this manga
knightcky Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 1, 2018 Messages 611 Oct 25, 2018 #15 Haha the saint is so cute XD Gosh, the heroine is going to be the death of everyone
TrollKing1 Double-page supporter Joined Jun 20, 2018 Messages 369 Oct 25, 2018 #18 At this point I'm just sitting here thinking Reiko might be the reincarnation of an evil god or the demon lord.
At this point I'm just sitting here thinking Reiko might be the reincarnation of an evil god or the demon lord.
C chenando1 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 1,135 Oct 25, 2018 #19 Too much time existing has rotten the saint's mind...lololololol