Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Will Watanuki-san Change?

Dex-chan lover
THAT WAS INCREDIBLY SWEET

I also highly enjoyed the warau salesman reference haha

oh god I will miss this incredibly well crafted manga when it's over...

Power Uploader
Aaaand we peaked again.

This manga just gives me a very distinct feeling of peace. That last page is perfection.
Maybe I read a comedy manga and laugh my ass off, maybe I read some healing manga and feel my worries blown away, maybe I read a fluffy romantic manga and feel all fluffy and hope one day I can experience that, maybe I read a dramatic romantic manga and through all the struggle get to the end and think the journey was worth it and the characters deserve their happiness and I get a feeling of fulfillment as well.
Or maybe I read Yugami-kun, maybe let a chuckle at the start, maybe let out a sigh and slight smile at the same time in the middle but always reach the end just at peace and feel like nothing could ever go wrong.
This was so genuine I actually got somewhat emotional about it. Whichever way this end, this has left me with some good memories and sure has brighten a ton of my days.

Thanks to everyone who has made this happen.

I'm really happy that many people start recognizing this manga and the epicness of it storylines! This would be getting better and better.
Yugami felt assured that chihiro didn't changed, and vice versa. They're so compatible for each other, it melts my heart

Repost from a reddit comment on r/manga - the colored version of the chapter cover: https://imgur.com/a/1giOyvF

v1m

One great chapter after another.. I always look forward to the next Yugami chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling they had trouble with him in the interview. To think they decided they couldn't use any of it though. Our boy continues to make me proud.

Amazing. Of all the couples and pairings that exist, its these 2 who are not lovers or even friends that have the most well written and deepest relationship of all. That letter is more romantic, genuine, and heartfelt than any actual love letter confession I've seen in manga. Its brilliant how the author is able write a pair of characters so bloody perfect for each other while still keeping their connection a platonic one. Many romance authors could seriously learn a thing or two from this manga about how to write a sincere, convincing relationship.

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD THE FLUFF. I don't know if my body can take this much fluff...

MOAR!

literal tears from all the feels 🥲💌
Chihiro is untouchable god tier best girl, Momose could never

Users who are viewing this thread