Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 15 Ch. 73 - Yugami-kun Remembers

Dex-chan lover
hahaha
never see yugami so awkward to say thank you (by rubbing back of his neck with a little blush on his face)

YUGAMI SAID THANK YOU TO CHIHIRO AAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH TRÄUMEREI FOR DOUBLE RELEASE, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!

Btw Chihiro looks really cute on the cover chapter x3

hello havent started it yet , i just wanna ask if there is any romance in it ?

Dex-chan lover
@migh : Yeah but not really. It's not the kind of romance you usually see, but imo it's way more enjoyable than the classic romance.

@migh It doesn't have any romance this far. But if you willing to read a slice of life high school manga with toned down comedy and maybe, MAYBE a subtle romances, and a spice of baseball matches, then here you go.
I consider this manga as one of my best read tho

Dex-chan lover
I NEED AN ANIMATED VERSION OF YUGAMI'S PITCH I really love Yugami and his antics.. It is very fun to read.. If it were to be a normal MC the MC would've been like *flashbacks* *faces of teammates appear* "TAKE THIS" *proceeds to shout loudly and very long*.. but then here is Yugami fuckin shouting "BY THE WAY, BOSS.. THAT'S A NICE CAT"

Edit: Oof now that I think about it wasn't implied that Yugami shouted but still he is the best MC of all Slice of Life/Comedy genre

Its difficult to sum up the relationship of Chihiro & Yugami in a simple way.
They're like neighbors, but more and yet less.
They're not actively interacting with each other, but they inadvertently do due to a strange sort of personality match.
This dynamic makes the manga really soothing to read. Hoping I can find more manga out there like this.

Dex-chan lover
gah, I wanted them to beat the finals. Ah well.

I’m happy the trans are coming in fast but sad this means it’ll be over soon T_T
Thank you guys for your work

Users who are viewing this thread