Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Double-page supporter
kinda got so much life advice here lol, it'll be perfect 10 if at least there's a hug??? or kiss??? or at least marriage proposal?!?! just kidding (unless...)

Aggregator gang
I think today's a good day to start a re-read. I'm super happy I've decided to do this just now. 😄

@havelmom
I don't see it as comedy/romance at all. I see it as more about friendship, philosophy and just plain SoL!! And I love this manga!!

Double-page supporter
Rereading this at the moment on r/Yugami is a lot of fun. You see a lot of new things on a second read. Link here if anyone here wants to join! Up to chapter 4 atm https://www.reddit.com/r/Yugami/comments/ftbv1l/disc_chapter_4_yugamikun_doesnt_betray/

Double-page supporter
All of Yugami-kun Rakugo Drama CD from the limited edition copy of Vol. 6 here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfLEtqLDiHNnnCXxAUQ-VH-zF4nK3Rbuu

Wahh.. I miss reading this. But I'm gonna wait for a few more months before rereading. Since I've read it 3 times, I kinda memorized their lines already. 😢

I am really, really, really grateful for this masterpiece, since it has influenced me to love myself better. 😍

Double-page supporter
stupid me thinking this manga got erased bc i've been looking for this on romance tag HAH my first reread it's that great huhu :")

I was just reading the comments in Ch1,2,3... and somehow many people were complaining that Yugami is an arrogant prick and is not likable!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

I mean if they just think about it rationally and stop thinking about societal conventions, he is much more likable compared to an average guy!! and especially those who are actually complaining.

This manga is like that one person you can’t erase from your mind and whom you reminisce about sometimes for no reason.

It’s that memorable.

This manga is so good. I finished reading earlier this year but I can’t forget about it. I love Yugami-kun’s smirk lolol

Users who are viewing this thread