Yuko Sae Tatakaeba - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Reformation

Dex-chan lover
But I do think the story is pretty much concluded, there is not much to tell again. Except maybe the relationship between the member.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nunally I would agree in general it isn't a manga that can go on for 100+ chapters. But in chapter 34 they introduced the third event with the option to swap hosts. Then it immediately goes into these end chapters so I think it probably did end sooner than the author expected.

Dex-chan lover
When you think about it, isn't this how Guilty Gear should have ended? Instead of keeping Dizzy at home for the past few iterations Ky should've just gotten Axel to gather everyone together and put them up against Dizzy.

I still really love how Sin vs. Dizzy results in a Sin loss either way. That's basically how Yuko will be as a mom.

Dex-chan lover
Finally manga about fighting with powers that have solid choice of FREINDSHIP!

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth most likely they were told to finish the manga fast. And if you think about it, they pulled it off pretty well. I mean, it's reasonable to think the timestop dude would've done these events (even though how he would locate the demon group is kinda weird, and how he got yuuko to get transported there too...even if she might've just gone along without asking anything just because she wanted to meet the other hosts) regardless.

and we might get the third event to be the next chapter, but with gigira deciding to stay with yuuko even while being given the choice to switch partners (I mean, what if there's host who want to fight but their partners don't, and viceversa? the third event still happening could help with that, if you want to keep the setting kinda consistent). I'd be a bit cliche'd, but I believe the author, given a few extra pages, could do it well in a single ending chapter.

The big guys should just realize that if Yuko fought she would just win. And after the war she would just wish for things to go back they way it was before thus entering a time loop.
Better watch out!

I wonder if this is ending, but I kinda like that they didn't milk it, quite a nice read

@chibit @cobrariver One more chapter, 39.
@Ibri @BalrogDeMorgoth Just wait until 39. I'll share more of my opinion there, but in hindsight this should make more sense. This manga is about a lot of people changing, but Yuko is not one of them because if she were to change in a significant way, she'd only be a worse person.

Dex-chan lover
MC basically announced herself as final boss.
You plebs go fight each other. I relax.
Last one gets to fight the great me and my confidants (temp).

Users who are viewing this thread