Yuko Sae Tatakaeba - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Playing On

This level of comedy, it was too much for japan to handle. It is SO FUCKING GOOD. Well at least it wasn't a bullshit ending like 90% of mangas so I dig it.

Double-page supporter
It felt a little bit rushed, but all in all, not a bad ending and an expected ending. Some mangas you kind of want to end in a certain way and the fun part is to see how they do it.

Double-page supporter
The Japanese audience have a lot to answer for. They are the ones who essentially choked out seinen and josei, prolonging trashy Shojo, harem and reverse harem, generic isekai with copy paste plot. Of all the things that have moved online successfully, I thought comic would be the easiest one to do. Turns out, not at all. Movies did it with Netflix, music did it with Spotify. Comics and novels remained extremely resistant to moving to subscription model. The old publishers clinging on to their archaic business model that's harming the entire nation industry. I remember going to the Frankfurter Buchmesse, while everyone was trying to diversify their business with new and innovative things, despite many of them are completely dead such as on site printing book for children, replacing the character's name with their, the Japanese just showed up with the same old booth.

Dex-chan lover
Moral of the story:
You can have peace if you have superior fire powaa.

Dex-chan lover
@Bayaya That’s actually the same story in others, the only difference is that she didn’t fight for her peace. She WAS her peace. The power just helped enforce it on everyone, initially, with the rest being her just being herself.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL this was one of the bettermangad i was reading and it always put a smile on my face.

dang this was a 10/10 amazing manga, a perfect blend of fantasy, comedy, and wholesome fluff

Dex-chan lover
It was a nice enough manga, but I feel like it wasn't able to really capture Gigira's change of heart due to lack of time. It's nice to think of more adventures happening, even if we never get to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread