Yuko Sae Tatakaeba - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Playing On

Dex-chan lover
It would have looked better aesthetically if it ended on chapter 40.
But, even so, it ended well...

Dex-chan lover
Good read, but a bit boring and predictable near the end.

If it ended early as the author intended, then it's an ok point to end the series. There aren't a lot of "good" ways a manga with OP protagonists will end, at least not without tackling some serious issues too, but I can see the author wanted to keep the lighthearted feel so I can respect that. Else it'll end up like Mob Psycho or One Punch Man. Nothing wrong if that happened of course, except abandoning the lighthearted feel.

If the series got axed because it did get a lil meh for me near the end, well, RIP.

Thank you for all the time you spent translating this series, I had a blast reading it!

@claith that’s what I suspected as well which is why I was a little upset that they didn’t at least conclude with the mom coming back and making more of an effort to be with yuko. Instead it feels more like she is just replacing the love she wants from her mom with her friends.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author make a spiritual succesor out of this.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't feel like a planned end to me; more like axed or otherwise cut short compared to what was initially build up. But I don't think it detracts much from the manga; it's a fun little story making for a nice read.

Dex-chan lover
Did that last page imply a sequel or it's just some food for imagination ?

it's rare for me to read something interesting till the end ... warm story from start till the end without anything unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
well, quite the light read, I actually enjoyed this, thanks for TL.

Users who are viewing this thread