Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Success? Or Failure?

Fed-Kun's army
Blondie, when I catch you, Blondie. Blondie, when I catch you, Blondie. Blondie, when I catch you, Blondie. When I get my hands on you, Blondie.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WHAT WAS THAAAAAAT??? STOP EDGING ME WHAT THE HELL IS THIS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
71b.png

Dex-chan lover
ironically when the first chapter told us Tsukushi was the one who got rejected by Hinoka in her own dream, in this chapter it feels like the one who’s being rejected here is Hinoka. Tsukushi seems like gonna have brainfreeze for a moment until either someone or Hinoka herself talking to her again face to face.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to unbookmark this and hopefully return someday to something better than this

Dex-chan lover
in this chapter it feels like the one who’s being rejected here is Hinoka.
...Literally how? Tsukushi was stumbling over what was obviously a confession that Hinoka picked up on and then they kissed and she reacted by blushing and getting flustered, basically confirming that was a confession and, now, Hinok is lso a blushing mess abaut it.

How is any of this anything close to a rejection?

Dex-chan lover
In yuri you need to confess with your lawyer present to make it clear and official.

Dex-chan lover
You know what, fuck you author. This series just went from a 8/10 to a 3/10, because all you do is waste time now

Dex-chan lover
...Literally how? Tsukushi was stumbling over what was obviously a confession that Hinoka picked up on and then they kissed and she reacted by blushing and getting flustered, basically confirming that was a confession and, now, Hinok is lso a blushing mess abaut it.

How is any of this anything close to a rejection?
Are you stupid or something?

Dex-chan lover
Are you? You see two girls blushing over a kiss they had that has flustered them both and you treat this like one of them got rejected. Ridiculous nonsense.
If you actually read the goddamn chapter, you would realise this 100% feels like Hinoka is being rejected from her point of view and you can even see it in her fucking eyes at the end🤦🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread