Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Contributor
Yeah, keep huffing that "I'm her #1 fan" and "she's someone I can't reach" copium, buddy.

Aizawa got back with her ex and gifted Aika with snacks her boyfriend gave her... so it seems she was definitely plotting something back then, and absolutely got foiled by the fatal flaw that Wataru and Aika weren't dating.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, keep huffing that "I'm her #1 fan" and "she's someone I can't reach" copium, buddy.

Aizawa got back with her ex and gifted Aika with snacks her boyfriend gave her... so it seems she was definitely plotting something back then, and absolutely got foiled by the fatal flaw that Wataru and Aika weren't dating.
I'm assuming she was being a honey trap, break up the pairing she thought was dating then I guess show her ex that his crush wasn't all that and that other guys would pick her over Aika.

Aggregator gang
I'm assuming she was being a honey trap, break up the pairing she thought was dating then I guess show her ex that his crush wasn't all that and that other guys would pick her over Aika.
Yeah it's hard to know what she had planned my guess is wanted to make fl jelly

Dex-chan lover
Why are you apologizing to Aika for, Aizawa?!
What did you did to her? Attempt to steal her boyfriend who wasnt even her boyfriend?

Dex-chan lover
Protagonist just gets sadder and sadder.

At this point is just bullying.

And the 500 yen coin is a stapple of domestic abuse too.

Users who are viewing this thread