Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
There seems to be like a page or two out of order. Also thanks for the chapter
Oh good, I thought I was going crazy lol
Yeah I was gonna comment it too.

This chapter really is no progress just wheel spin for drama sake. MC is a terrible human still and now even talking unabashedly about slapping women cause they have an outward personality? Big yikes.

I'm unsure why FMC is still shocked that MC is ignoring her? She rejected him when he seriously asked her out, she knew he was being serious so this makes no sense. Why would anyone who was rejected on such a honest confession continue to persue? Yes I know he asked her out all the time but it was always playful levels even if semi serious.

At this point though we have a FMC who refuses to actually talk about what she wants and instead has everytime made it worse cause of how confusing she has been. We have a MC who's avoiding her cause it means she gets more people near her wanting to be friends and cause he now knows his place in things. So why would I be championing these 2 to get together? They are clearly not suited to be together.

Dex-chan lover
At this point though we have a FMC who refuses to actually talk about what she wants and instead has everytime made it worse cause of how confusing she has been. We have a MC who's avoiding her cause it means she gets more people near her wanting to be friends and cause he now knows his place in things. So why would I be championing these 2 to get together? They are clearly not suited to be together.
I just hope it doesn't somehow end with them together

Supporter
why bother with girlfriend when you have a sister who is ready to spoil you 24 hours 😌

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author is trying to go for "what dealing with a tsundere would actually be like" and the mc slowly starts to fall out of love with her and find a real partner
From what I know WN/LN wise, he's still stuck on Tsun girl and they still arent' together after like nearly 200 chapters of the WN

Dex-chan lover
I cant believe they manage to make FMC even more annoying with every single appearance holy shit.

MC has gone from sorta relatable dude with low self esteem doing his best to accept the reality of his social situation to an actual terrible person due to the sheer negativity he paints himself and others.

If the spoilers are indeed true then imma have to drop this. So much negativity and literally no payoff.

The only good thing about this entire thing is the cute tomboy friend.

Dex-chan lover
I cant believe they manage to make FMC even more annoying with every single appearance holy shit.

MC has gone from sorta relatable dude with low self esteem doing his best to accept the reality of his social situation to an actual terrible person due to the sheer negativity he paints himself and others.

If the spoilers are indeed true then imma have to drop this. So much negativity and literally no payoff.

The only good thing about this entire thing is the cute tomboy friend.
The Tomboy spends the entire series heavily dissing on MC so you may want to read that or not :p

Users who are viewing this thread