Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
i would wait and see what happens, maybe try and get into contact with agni and see whats up. the font and grammar are much better from the first one you uploaded. the grammar can still use some work but i think it is probably getting to the point of refining the translation into english than it is the grammar.

Dex-chan lover
I would talk to agni and see what their plans on. If they're going to be continuing on in their order and doing the chapters you've already done I wouldn't wait on it.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the scanlation, the font is much better and I have no complaints at all about your work

if you do drop this series it would be great if you picked up some other manga that has been dropped by the previous scanlators, you are pretty good and could get support from the community for hq raws

Dex-chan lover
I like how everybody misunderstood the MC at this point, they can't tell if he's joking or not, it's hard to be class clown isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
the TL are great :thumbsup: and i've seen an actual bad tl, i have no idea what people are talking about complaining about the current tl quality and honestly, for me, the fonts are secondary, as long as i can understand what the characters are saying is more than enough

also, it's super nice that manga ver. follows LN timeline, watching the anime cut stuff and the timeline being a mess are painful

Dex-chan lover
Kei and Shinomiya senpai are best girls (for MC), change my mind
Kaede is cool sister, god whe everyone around so good EXCEPT FOR FMC BRUH xDDD

Group Leader
2 things: 1- agnis lack of communication is outstanding lol 2- I said they would PROBABLY continue with the TL since they were also doing the chapters I’ve done in the past but I just assumed they are continuing with it, nothing concrete.

Also if you contact them and still plan on continuing I don’t mind helping with typesetting it, just have in mind that I work and uploads won’t be that fast lol

Supporter
Finally close to the anime 😭
Only because the anime is telling the summer break stories wildly out of order (and having to create story patches to fix everything it's breaking). This arc belongs between the introduction of Fuuka and Mina's hiring.

Supporter
Kei and Shinomiya senpai are best girls (for MC), change my mind
Kaede is cool sister, god whe everyone around so good EXCEPT FOR FMC BRUH xDDD
While I'm generally Team Fuuka, there's an argument to be made that Kei is a legit route despite her obvious Aika x Wataru shipping if only because they have a good rapport together, plus she absolutely loses all sense of time and space further along in the story when she accidentally finds herself wrapped around his back.

Kaede has finally become a half-decent sister after years of being absolutely the worst. Even now and in the near future, she struggles to understand how most siblings interact and can't bring herself to do anything more than promote him from behind the scenes (while angrily second-guessing him for taking up any tasks she hasn't pre-approved herself). Even so, by the eighth volume, she'll have enough confidence in him to send him off to face a potentially violent situation in her stead.

Aggregator gang
2 things: 1- agnis lack of communication is outstanding lol 2- I said they would PROBABLY continue with the TL since they were also doing the chapters I’ve done in the past but I just assumed they are continuing with it, nothing concrete.

Also if you contact them and still plan on continuing I don’t mind helping with typesetting it, just have in mind that I work and uploads won’t be that fast lol
i did try contacting the person who i think is the tl for this series(didn't respond yet) so l talk with them and see what we can work out
from what i can see on their discord they might still be working on it
i really do want someone who can help me with typesetting but it will be faster if i do it myself (it takes me 2 days to finish 1 full chapter with no .1.2 but if i am free it will only take me 1)
i also want to finish this as fast as possible and take another manga that i was reading that got dropped years ago if possible while doing this

Dex-chan lover
While I'm generally Team Fuuka, there's an argument to be made that Kei is a legit route despite her obvious Aika x Wataru shipping if only because they have a good rapport together, plus she absolutely loses all sense of time and space further along in the story when she accidentally finds herself wrapped around his back.

Kaede has finally become a half-decent sister after years of being absolutely the worst. Even now and in the near future, she struggles to understand how most siblings interact and can't bring herself to do anything more than promote him from behind the scenes (while angrily second-guessing him for taking up any tasks she hasn't pre-approved herself). Even so, by the eighth volume, she'll have enough confidence in him to send him off to face a potentially violent situation in her stead.
Well, I don't know if you have any blood related siblings, but I do and all I can say is IT'S NORMAL SIBLINGS INTERACTION
I don't see any malicious acts in her interactions with Wataru. Siblings with small age gap 1-5 years are ok gaslighting and exploiting each other like "make me coffee" ect. No one is hurt we know (and Wataru as well) that we actually like each other and will turn to dust anyone who'd hurt my sisters or brothers. We do not say directly that we like each other (cringe for teens), we more likely to name each othe fat or ugly AS A JOKE which Kaede always did to Wataru and he knows that.
He himself admitted that he like her that way, as well as I like my sisters the way they are even if they're quite bratty. I do not imply that everyone are like that, but that it's ok siblings interactions. My favorite brother/sister relationship is still in Oregairu but that was Big Brother/Imuoto and this is my by far favorite Lil bro/Onee san interactions

Dex-chan lover
Well, I don't know if you have any blood related siblings, but I do and all I can say is IT'S NORMAL SIBLINGS INTERACTION
I don't see any malicious acts in her interactions with Wataru. Siblings with small age gap 1-5 years are ok gaslighting and exploiting each other like "make me coffee" ect. No one is hurt we know (and Wataru as well) that we actually like each other and will turn to dust anyone who'd hurt my sisters or brothers.
If you haven't read the LN, you are missing some context in this regard. His sister and mother piled on him for years. His very issues stems from this. If that wasn't a real problem, we wouldn't have this entire storyline to begin with. He severely lacks self confidence and his family is the reason. This is the foundation of the story and his reasoning for obsessively running after Aika closing off everything else (aka sealing trauma) becuase she showed him compension which he lacks greatly at home. The reason he said he liked her that way is because he has given up and doesn't want an half ass attempt at redemption. (hence the rooftop scene)

Dex-chan lover
If you haven't read the LN, you are missing some context in this regard. His sister and mother piled on him for years. His very issues stems from this. If that wasn't a real problem, we wouldn't have this entire storyline to begin with. He severely lacks self confidence and his family is the reason. This is the foundation of the story and his reasoning for obsessively running after Aika closing off everything else (aka sealing trauma) becuase she showed him compension which he lacks greatly at home. The reason he said he liked her that way is because he has given up and doesn't want an half ass attempt at redemption. (hence the rooftop scene)
I just don't quite see it that way, I started the LN once but droped it due to manga. IMO his downfall was Aika and not the Family. Even if family was involved it had a very minor impact as he stated to his sister at the rooftop. He dont have "low self confidence" he just got aware that he's not some ikemen like student council President. Realistic and low self-esteem are different. You got confused like his sister did. He said it himself, he know himself and that he's complitely "average" that's why the title is "The Dreaming Boy is a REALIST"
He WAS quite remarkable in terms of Study ect because he put lot's of effort, you can see it when his grades droped when he stoped to tryhard.
Family is not to blame, again, he said it himself. Aika was giving him NO for about 3 years now so he just assumed that he is "not good enough for HER". If you still remember he even asked if she could introduce him to girls from "his league" which is nonsence for "low self-esteem" person. He got REAL not LOW, Boy is a REALIST

Users who are viewing this thread