Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Aspiration: Male Idol part 11

Dex-chan lover
Good thing sensei helped , I can imagine a more sociopathic chara just watch him bleed out, at least his mom was able to help, surprised not to see her actually show up sooner versus mentioning that he called her

Hopefully the next arc has nothing to do with the entertainment industry. Be interesting if it was like a female student wanting to do a 'masculine'/heavy labor job and seeing how sensei addresses that

t28

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the hard work. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect — in the same way that the characters make mistakes and can still improve for their future, you can do the same. 🫡🫡🫡

Dex-chan lover
Ah, there's the lecture. I've actually missed those.

Ahhh, Vice Principal incoming? Can't wait to see more of the simmering tension (completely non-sexual, I'm sure) between her and Sensei.

my pleasure! :glee:

No way you're entering the establishment stage at 24 these days. Maybe if you went to a trade school or something but a lot of people bounce around between different jobs well into their 30's with todays work market.
yeah that's why the middle 3 stages are actually in loop, before decline stage it's possible to go back over and over again trying to find our calling in society

at least his mom was able to help, surprised not to see her actually show up sooner versus mentioning that he called her
his mom is not a silly ahh stalker like a certain character in this series :huh:

Be interesting if it was like a female student wanting to do a 'masculine'/heavy labor job and seeing how sensei addresses that
i'd love to see it too oone day! <3

I hope the next arc is shorter
it will! thanks for reading! :win:

Thank you for all the hard work. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect — in the same way that the characters make mistakes and can still improve for their future, you can do the same. 🫡🫡🫡
thank yoou so much! i'll do my best! :thumbsup:

Some people said they were gonna drop this if the arc didn't end here and it didn't. Hope they follow on that.
nuuu, dont goooo :meguuusad:

Ahhh, Vice Principal incoming? Can't wait to see more of the simmering tension (completely non-sexual, I'm sure) between her and Sensei.
yess!! stay tuned~!

Ah. He didn't die.
...well.
i can feel your disappointment from here :huh: lolol can't be helped, though

When I saw that the last chapter was only translated about a week ago or so, I thought I had to wait another month. But this was quick! So, thank you for that! There are a few grammatical errors here and there (Riho's last name for example), but nothing that a solid proofreading can't do.

Storywise, I always love the mini lectures that Takanashi gives to his former students. It feels that I'm also part of his class lol

Dex-chan lover
wow teacher knew exactly what to do and did it without problems, probably not his first rodeo

Users who are viewing this thread