Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Aspiration: Male Idol Part 6

Dex-chan lover
That PE teacher looks like an easy target. Takanashi is a tough guy, he's even willing to go to such lengths for a shitty kid like this little idol, but if it's not this sad potato girl, it could be anyone else (i still hope this brat gets screwed. at least a stabbing or being run over would be enough lol)~🔥:nyoron:
Thks for the tl~

Double-page supporter
Wow I didn't expect the teacher to get involved here. Thank you so much as always for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I love Takanashi. Man literally went "you may not be a student, but I'm taking your suspicious ass back to school."

Thank you for the translation (props to the author; we're deviating a little from the norm this time around).

Dex-chan lover
"Stop right there, you sugar daddy! I'll save you, fair maiden!"
Dude you're not her father. You can't just butt into grown adult's business you don't know

Dex-chan lover
Ah crap. She went all the way then. The brain rot has truly settled in, poor girl.

I'm interested to see how Sensei is going to handle this. He literally has no authority here but I guess his sense of righteousness isn't going to stop him (though Ms. Maruoka looks like she's going to try her hardest to do so 🤭)

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm curious of MC's past. What happen to him which makes him willing to go to such length?

Supporter
The idol kid is on the top 10 worst manga villains already just because he managed to activaly affect the life of others in a negative way

Users who are viewing this thread