Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Aspiration: Male Idol Part 6

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if she can cut away her obsession right away, maybe the idol guy saw the thing happening from away and step in, doubtful but lets see how maybe a stabbing is still on schedule.

While I don’t want to defend this arrogant idol kid in this arc, the fangirl doing all this obsessive things is her own fault. Arato didn’t outright tell her to be a prostitute. He is a jackass jerk who abused his power to create a sexual relationship his fangirl for sure, but he didn’t anything to this “main” girl. She got all parasocial by herself, which is really unfortunate because she possibly isn’t used to idol culture in general. That’s why she got manipulated by idol culture and did all this kind of things to satisfy her need of being with her fav.

Dex-chan lover
Not many people intervene like that when they see something shady in public. They prefer to ignore and stay out of the way. Props to the teacher for calling out the sugar daddy.
Because people who act all righteous are usually self-centred pricks trying to gain social points.

Double-page supporter
I love this arc but agreed. We're already 6 parts in and mofo is actually gonna focus on someone else. I just want to see what happened to that scumbag
i feel like it's now trying too hard to be both Yomawari Sensei and We Shall Now Begin Ethics, but actually completely missing the point by a mile. which sucks since i think this manga could be on par with those two. i just hope the future arcs/chapters wont be as monotonous and forced as this one.

and yeah, i agree, i want to see this dude crash and burn. not death maybe but mentally crippled.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like it's now trying too hard to be both Yomawari Sensei and We Shall Now Begin Ethics, but actually completely missing the point by a mile. which sucks since i think this manga could be on par with those two. i just hope the future arcs/chapters wont be as monotonous and forced as this one.

and yeah, i agree, i want to see this dude crash and burn. not death maybe but mentally crippled.
Seriously, what even is the focus of this arc? The first two arc had good pacing. They focused on his students. The second one even showed the reality of someone who managed to fulfill his dream while the first does the opposite. How your dream can effect someone else? Then the mangaka should've done it earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread