Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Aspiration: Male Idol Part 7

Dex-chan lover
people seem to be mad about this arc, but it's actually pretty closely related to real life and current events. This an actual problem in tokyo right now, news stories and police warnings come out everyday about women (including minors...) doing exactly what happened in this chapter and draining their bank accounts for their fav chika idol/host. I know girls irl who are stuck or keep falling into this cycle

Yeah sensei is acting a hero, but irl there is no hero and no one helps these girls. Its a nice fantasy that maybe someone could be saved, its nice to imagine
I mean, he is a teacher. He is in a profession where he guides young adults to be part of civilian life. The most he can do is guide someone in an obvious problem. He doesn't consider himself a savior. He gives out the information that is needed

Aggregator gang
i dont think the'yre(we're) mad about that circumstance/topic which i think is great that it's being addressed (for awareness ig) but the fact that this arc is so dragged out that it couldve been done within like 2-3 chapters ago. but instead they try to make the teacher be like the hero of justice, coincidentally trying to be like yomawari sensei. it's now becoming a fantasy feel good justice manga which irks me a lot considering that it first tried to do a realistic approach. it's not a bad premise(similar to oshi no ko) tbh but not on how this manga tried to establish. they shouldve just made a smut manga instead.
I do agree its getting a bit long 🤔 its a topic i particularly like so it doesn't bother me too much but i do wish male idol guy would run into sensei already. Tbh i think the author probably cares a lot about it too bc its a current issue, probably why its so much longer than all the others so far

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think this arc is getting a little too long. Next chapter though is a break from the regular story.
On that note, you missed a speech bubble on page 8. Thanks for another chapter and I agree. Now she's his students as well??? Nah this is ridiculous as hell.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he is a teacher. He is in a profession where he guides young adults to be part of civilian life. The most he can do is guide someone in an obvious problem. He doesn't consider himself a savior. He gives out the information that is needed
Well he should've given the information to literally everyone in that concert then. It's just pretentious you know? The previous two arcs felt realistic. This one? Ooo the beautiful victim gets saved but the ugly ones shown at the end of the chapter doesn't? The only way this arc can be saved is if Sensei doesn't save the girl and the guy kept on getting away with it.

Each arc should only be 3 to 4 chapters, maybe 5 chapters at most. this dragged on for way longer than it should be, the character isn't remotely as good as the previous arc too, if this doesn't conclude in the next chapter I'm dropping this.

I started reading this manga cause I wanted to see different people from many different walk of life trying to achieve their dream, and not whatever it is right now, I don't think this arc is even about aspiration and dream anymore.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Each arc should only be 3 to 4 chapters, maybe 5 chapters at most. this dragged on for way longer than it should be, the character isn't remotely as good as the previous arc too, if this doesn't conclude in the next chapter I'm dropping this.

I started reading this manga cause I wanted to see different people from many different walk of life trying to achieve their dream, and not whatever it is right now, I don't think this arc is even about aspiration and dream anymore.
I really do appreciate you reading up to this. That's the same reason why I started to translate it (foolish me, never start translating a manga with only 1 volume out). But if you're firm on dropping it, I'd say do it now. Cause in 16, the latest chapter, the title is Male Idol Part 10

Last edited:
I really do appreciate you reading up to this. That's the same reason why I started to translate it (foolish me, never start translating a manga with only 1 volume out). But if you're firm on dropping it, I'd say do it now. Cause in 16, the latest chapter, the title is Male Idol Part 10
At this point I'm convinced the author have a bone to pick with underground idol because his sister got sucked into it or something, then he create this manga and wrote the first 2 arcs to bait people into reading his fantasy revenge or fantasy savior story.

The need to save this girl is a real left turn. I think her story needs to run its course without the teacher's help to prove the point that the idol's dreams does only not ruin his own life but ruins the lives of other people. I also find it funny that these girls are turning to sex work in order to patronize idols which are less form of sex work in a sense.

Dex-chan lover
"He ran into my knife, he ran into my knife ten times!"

Well, at least you'll have this to look forward to

The host club arc in Asukanojo is pretty long too but that's also a bit more linear

Users who are viewing this thread