Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 23 - What will we do during summer vacation?

Supporter
I was only kind of half-joking in the last chapter, but now it is starting to seem that there's some kind of malevolence to this dream world to keep them in a static state. Or at least confined to this particular area?
Maybe the latter (although they could always test that theory with a relatively cheap train ticket), but definitely not the former. We've not only seen the dreaming characters change their own fates, but also the butterfly effect at work changing other events.

Group Leader
w-w-w-wait, a new girl WASN'T introduced????!! did i miss something whilst reading?? is the story redemption arc now??!

Dex-chan lover
Didn't she have a thing for the MC in the first few chapters? She tried to jump him before she knew he was dreaming too. Why is she surprised to have feelings now?

Dex-chan lover
uXAEuN0.png

oh noes she got plumped
so anyways...

Group Leader
Can anyone remind me will anything they do inside their dream change anything in real life? Because what's the point of studying in your dream if the results don't carry over to real life.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone remind me will anything they do inside their dream change anything in real life? Because what's the point of studying in your dream if the results don't carry over to real life.
They are going to study for the university exam not the high school one and no results in the dream do not carry over to reality as they arent timeliping and yes going to somewhere else when they dream though just their consciousness.

Users who are viewing this thread