Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 9 - It's Revenge Against the School...

Supporter
Happy April Fuck Fools 🥰

Screenshot-2023-04-01-22-17-17-625-com-chrome-dev.png

Supporter
She cut the wire enclosure... with a box cutter...
Yeah, but if she had a pair of wire/bolt cutters, the author couldn't fake you out that she was going to stab the rabbits. Just, try not to think about it too hard.

For some reason, I expected an April fool's chapter.
Since it's an externally posted chapter, I feel this would be the one listing today I knew I could trust.

Dex-chan lover
Atleast there are no April's fool chapters from official releases ig

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or did the chapters start getting way shorter around chapter 7-ish? I feel like it used to be 2-3x longer.

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or did the chapters start getting way shorter around chapter 7-ish? I feel like it used to be 2-3x longer.
pretty sure they did
chapter 1 was much longer than the recent ones

Dex-chan lover
i think the most unrealistic part about this manga where people travel to an alternate past in their sleep is that the girl somehow has a body like that even though she seems to live off of alcohol and convenience store food and doesn't seem to leave her house ever

i think the most unrealistic part about this manga where people travel to an alternate past in their sleep is that the girl somehow has a body like that even though she seems to live off of alcohol and convenience store food and doesn't seem to leave her house ever
Tbf some people just have crazy metabolism where they can do that and remain slim, it just catches up to them when their metabolism slows down as they get older.

Power Uploader
THAT COVER ART WITH THE HOODIE ZIPPER DOWN GOES HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread