Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Is That Self-Esteem?

Dex-chan lover
This is better than the getting kidnapped by a high school girl manga at least. I think it's the same guy.

Dex-chan lover
it will be =/
since there was at least five girls in chapter 1.
There were like 2 tho? Every girl except one was the femc but from different times (in the dream, the past, the present etc) while one was probably the coworker from the beginning of the first chapter, so she'll probably come back later in the dream or something

Edit: actually I just checked and there are 4 girls in that image with 3 being the femc and one most likely the coworker, as I said earlier, so unless there are more it could still not be a harem, I hope it isn't at least

Dex-chan lover
There were like 2 tho? Every girl except one was the femc but from different times (in the dream, the past, the present etc) while one was probably the coworker from the beginning of the first chapter, so she'll probably come back later in the dream or something

Edit: actually I just checked and there are 4 girls in that image with 3 being the femc and one most likely the coworker, as I said earlier, so unless there are more it could still not be a harem, I hope it isn't at least
Yes! TY!
Well, I hope the other girl ends as a wingwoman

Supporter
This is better than the getting kidnapped by a high school girl manga at least. I think it's the same guy.
I personally felt that that one had (at least to the climax of the main arc) more intrigue to it. I would at the least like to see it come to a fair conclusion at this point.

Dex-chan lover
HUS7Hdx.png

It can help you sleep permanently too I hear

Dex-chan lover
if this does become a harem then that's just really lame, what's wrong with a story about 2 people receiving a chance to do the things they regretted not doing and growing as people

Dex-chan lover
I can't decide if she likes him romantically and wants to get him to a place they can date or if she is just grateful for his help and is returning the favor.

Dex-chan lover
Ryouma doesn't really do harems, even in his H works (though a few do exist). Just reading his last serialization of HxEROS should show you this is the case since the MC in that was surrounded by willing chicks that exposed everything to him, quite literally, and Ryouma still went with the childhood friend route.

Ryouma doesn't really do harems, even in his H works (though a few do exist). Just reading his last serialization of HxEROS should show you this is the case since the MC in that was surrounded by willing chicks that exposed everything to him, quite literally, and Ryouma still went with the childhood friend route.

It doesn't really matter if the other girls are interested in him or not. Or whether he's interested in them. The original premise of the story was for MC and FMC to improve their present selves by reliving their youth. Other girls don't really contribute to this cause (or the romantic development between MC and FMC) and usually only serve as pointless (and often annoying) distractions. It's padding that dilutes the story's focus and causes it to drag on far longer than it needs to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread