Yumeochi: Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru - Ch. 28 - Isn't there only one thing you should do?

Dex-chan lover
So... they introduce a sister with a unique design only for her to force the story to the conclusion? And is he actually going to pick the gal girl or is he going to ask her how to ask the main girl out... I hope it is the former.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, probably rates were THAT bad, that's one hell of progress, and finally, mc wants to move on, now I'm interested.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So... they introduce a sister with a unique design only for her to force the story to the conclusion? And is he actually going to pick the gal girl or is he going to ask her how to ask the main girl out... I hope it is the former.
Nope, simply dreams get cut apparently, now they gonna hang out in the real world.

Dex-chan lover
Given how easily this chapter flowed, it appears the author heard the sounds of axe-kun a while back and has been...fermenting the exit accordingly.

A lot of the bad storylines felt like editorial mandates, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Kek, based sister putting isekai fans on suicide watch.

This ending after 4 volumes wouldn't be too bad. Mangas getting dragged out endlessly when they run well is not a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
Kek, based sister putting isekai fans on suicide watch.

This ending after 4 volumes wouldn't be too bad. Mangas getting dragged out endlessly when they run well is not a good thing.
Yes, I am sad if it goes since I like the art and I honestly dont see a problem with this going for a few more volumes ... problem might be that there wasnt much of a "story" arc and people might simply didnt had interest because of that.

There are worst series that just keep going, I suppose you have to get people hooked on the first chapters and by volume 7 you can just do whatever.

Dex-chan lover
So apparently the final volume, 1 chapter left, maybe two, the moment it went on 1 ch / 2 week schedule I knew it would happen, do be precise I thought the author would drag it to 1ch/month and after that permanent hiatus, we got the best outcome possible, rushed, but the ending, probably open one.

Dex-chan lover
Well it got axed pretty quickly.. We still have one girl still left uncovered tough.. the senpai in the first chapter still did not get her arc but the manga get axed before it could happen.. I wonder how the Author gonna handle the ending? It's still at a mess right now...

Not gonna lie I had a feeling this would happen because the Author can't just keep up with the deadlines and the the pacing kinda messy since the Gal Purple Haired girl appeared.. I wonder what happen tough..

Contributor
HOW IS THIS AXED AFTER 28 CHAPTERS AND KANOKARI STILL GOING AFTER PILE OF TRASH OF 300+ CHAPTERS PLEASE JAPANESE PEOPLE PLEASE
Because people like to eat garbage. Look at how many Twitter comics whose entire genre is “X girl talks directly to the reader” are popular here. Look at how many Narou adaptations do well here.

Dex-chan lover
well... a shame that it got axed, the story had a nice and interesting plot but the pacing was dog, i dont really have high expectations for the ending..

Users who are viewing this thread