Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - Yaya: Giant Divine Beast Miko

Dex-chan lover
Boob Dynamics should be a mandatory study topic for every mangaka out there.

Dex-chan lover
I'm 90% sure that this chapter is parodying a certain anime with a godzilla-like monster. Sadly I don't remember the name.

Dex-chan lover
I think something is broken inside me, somehow I liked this chapter.

Aggregator gang
It is funny, I didn't mind all sorts of contrived plots in this manga but for some reason this one was too much. I wonder what made the difference since I can't put my finger on it.

Dex-chan lover
@InfiniteVerisimilitude
True. The story usually come up with really random crap, and it doesn't come off as an oddball like this one does.
I'd say that it is because in most of the other chapters, the MCs are forced into a very random event, and they have no choice but to clear it through very specific means. Like being summoned into a game, becoming a piece of clothing, etc. But this one, had no clear limitation. They could've punched that giant catnip to space no problem on their own, they didn't need the divine-beast.
And the whole summoning ritual didn't even add much, tbh. It felt overall very empty. There was no "character development", nobody learnt anything, not really, and no new attachments were made (usually towards the guy).

At least I had a good laugh from that sound-mixing station, that shit was funny.

Fed-Kun's army
I won’t try to fool myself, I’m here just for the waifus and the ecchi... so I liked this chapter quite a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Yaya chapters are always fun. Btw, the mangaka's been drawing some really nice hands and feet recently.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this was way too convenient and thus a boring chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Cat God being like "wtf is this shit again?" all the way was the only redeeming feature

Dex-chan lover
ddb9a2e5-1d84-42d1-a3f6-83eda1ae0a12_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread